• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Which Carriers Pick from List

Hope he (IMO) at least gives him a reach around.

----------

Does he know you know about this forum?

Probably. I would think Anyone who is interested in continuous education would surf here. So please be kind. I am ultra appreciative of the support I get. They are a true class act.
My question was only to get a better understanding of which carriers to pick. Again, I get some support on that front too. I've popped the question before and I was looking for feedback from other top notch producers like yourselves. I greatly appreciate everyones input on the matter. Ya'll are extremely helpful and should be very proud of what you do. It's great to have access to an unlimited source of knowledge. Thank you.

Probably. I would think Anyone who is interested in continuous education would surf here. So please be kind. I am ultra appreciative of the support I get. They are a true class act.
My question was only to get a better understanding of which carriers to pick. Again, I get some support on that front too. I've popped the question before and I was looking for feedback from other top notch producers like yourselves. I greatly appreciate everyones input on the matter. Ya'll are extremely helpful and should be very proud of what you do. It's great to have access to an unlimited source of knowledge. Thank you.

Most of us are independent and have been doing this for a while. So we can forget what it is like to be new. If you are comfortable there and getting the training you feel you need it mat be a great place to be for now.

My first year and a half was captive and at 50%. Best start I could have had.

Good luck,

Lee

Most of us are independent and have been doing this for a while. So we can forget what it is like to be new. If you are comfortable there and getting the training you feel you need it mat be a great place to be for now.

My first year and a half was captive and at 50%. Best start I could have had.

Good luck,

Lee

He's getting a royal screwing from his IMO. There's not enough training in the world for what he's getting in return.

Rearden with the contract that pays 12.5% street commissions what's the first yr commission on that.the contract I'm looking at pays 85% and 10% renewals.

The only reason to sell Columbian is for the renewal outlay, which is among the best in the business (assuming your higher-priced business sticks on the books).

I will reiterate what I said earlier... Any IMO or MGA/recruiter who is pushing Columbian is not someone you want to be doing business with. I challenge anyone to prove that statement wrong... Or is it just a coincidence that all the real slimy "independent" organizations push Columbian.

He's getting a royal screwing from his IMO. There's not enough training in the world for what he's getting in return.

Well then I hope he listens to you. At the end of the day IMOs ard a business and we are just a piece of that business. They may like ua an we may like rhem but neither of us is going to pay each other's mortgage payment.

Rearden with the contract that pays 12.5% street commissions what's the first yr commission on that.the contract I'm looking at pays 85% and 10% renewals.

I can put you in contact with a Regional for a street contract with them.

Like Travis said, Columbian positions itself as a high renewal carrier, and IMOs structure renewal outlays to give them 10%+ renewals, which is why a lot of IMOs push them.

They aren't Lincoln Heritage bad, but an independent agent doesn't have a niche use for them, except if they don't care about competitiveness and want to maximize renewal income.

I can put you in contact with a Regional for a street contract with them.

Like Travis said, Columbian positions itself as a high renewal carrier, and IMOs structure renewal outlays to give them 10%+ renewals, which is why a lot of IMOs push them.

They aren't Lincoln Heritage bad, but an independent agent doesn't have a niche use for them, except if they don't care about competitiveness and want to maximize renewal income.

If renewals are the thing, than why not use Assurity or UHL.... Seem to be a better product on Pricing than Columbian with much higher FYC and great renewals.

Just agreeing with Travis.... Much better choices out there.

I am contracted directly with the company, I use them for smokers, in NY they don't ask smoker question, it's the same price as non smoker.

Back