which FMO do you recommend for high production life insurance producer ?

blueskyqtc

Dear all,

I am an independent life insurance producer in North CA. My last year annual target premium is over $1M for life insurance and fixed Annuity. I am looking for switching to an different FMO or producer group. ( PG )

The FMO or Producer group I am looking for will have these Characteristics:

1. Have frequent webinar training or/and on site training for ADVANCED tax saving strategies for estate tax planning, charitable structures tax planing and business owners tax saving solutions. I know lots of basic stuffs.

2. They can run competitors analysis from unbiased position to help me to win Big case, which may include different products illustration and product feature comparisons.

3. Has high commission pay out

4. Has good marketing program, especially about internet marketing to get high net worth client leads.

I got a list from a friend for these FMO/PG below:

Lakeview, Lifepro, Lion Street, Mercury Financial, Milner Group, ASA group, Agent One, E4 Brokerage, FIG, FFR.

If you have any experience with them, please tell me the pros and Cons of that FMO.

If you don't have any experience with them, Please tell me your preferred FMO/PG, and WHY.

Any ADVANCED mentor program information for life insurance brokers are very welcome, too!

Thanks a lot!
My Email is [email protected]

upload_2018-3-21_16-48-24.png
upload_2018-3-21_16-49-13.png
upload_2018-3-21_16-50-10.png
upload_2018-3-21_16-51-23.png

3. Has high commission pay out

4. Has good marketing program, especially about internet marketing to get high net worth client leads.

I'm thinking that #3 & #4 are kind of "at odds" with each other.

Nobody really comes to mind. I can only guess that you're on Insmark's email list so you can plug into their producer events and webinars. I think their tools and focus would fit precisely with your target market focus:

Producer's Center | InsMark

Dear DHK,

First, Thanks for your reply!

Nothing is perfect. A good FMO may not have ALL of those desired features. That is OK. Good training, coaching, Marketing are more important here.

Your words "Good training, coaching, Marketing are more important here". That means lower lower commissions There is no other way. No training, coaching, hand holding possibly means higher commissions

Thanks Walthamny. Nothing is perfect. A good FMO may not have ALL of those desired features. That is OK. Try to find a good balance point

Them FMhoes aren't on here I don't think . . .

I got a list from a friend for these FMO/PG below:

Lakeview, Lifepro, Lion Street, Mercury Financial, Milner Group, ASA group, Agent One, E4 Brokerage, FIG, FFR.

If you have any experience with them, please tell me the pros and Cons of that FMO.

If you don't have any experience with them, Please tell me your preferred FMO/PG, and WHY.

Any ADVANCED mentor program information for life insurance brokers are very welcome, too!

Thanks a lot!
My Email is [email protected]

View attachment 4293
View attachment 4294
View attachment 4295
View attachment 4296

I worked for two. 2 at ASA (ehh okay, but not anything I'd recommend, that's for sure),

I had 4 years of experience with Milner Group.. eventually decided I wanted decent guaranteed salary and got a nice got at an invest bank. Still send random terms from referrals, but literally write down basic info fax it and they get it all done and I don't do anything.
They have plenty of resources and tools online and it's always easy to get a hold of any particular department when needed. Always have unique strategies for business insurance webinars, will shop out and do all the leg work on life settlements (ppl don't realize it's a lot of $ in LS) they're FE dept is ramping up (sure that's not your market haha) and also have a great annuities and advanced annuity sales dept. I have there commission structure from 2017 and for which products if you inbox me. All advance besides PRU

Biggest thing and why I recommend them is because They always would find a way to get a carrier to place a large size case even outside of carrier guidelines. On a 86,072 TP case (yes, I remember this too well) 74/yo Female 5'2 181 and type diabetic A1C over hovering around 7 gave her preferred! Granted it took 6 days for them to get it reversed from Standard but the have many connections and also had a promo like halfway thru the year that new apps submitted after july 4th and placed before Dec 31 they'd add 10% to any one case in 2016 and got this place in early December. It felt like robbery honestly lol and payment came from them in a check, not Principal... Basically upline received nothing on it haha

Back