Which insurance industry is the most professional and rewarding?

I’m taking notes. Thank you for the inside

There are better markets than others out there, for sure.

That's a good question. You're already in a business that takes more time and money to get ahead in, than any of the others. If you're burned out on it, it would be difficult to make the $$ in med supp and aca, compared to an advanced pursuit of life and annuities.

Med supp and aca pay the bills..life and annuities generate massive quantities of cash for boats. road trips, scholarships, etc. However, the life business is very stressful. If you have a tendency to drink too much, I'd have to advise against it.

which is the most professional and rewarding insurance market

Funny thing is all insurance should be "professional" because it's what we bring to our market that should make it so.

Rewarding... nothing is more rewarding than a beneficiary thanking you. To me, being a hero to those who are left after a passing, is one of the greatest feelings!

"Weeping with those who weep, and rejoicing with those who rejoice." :)

Funny thing is all insurance should be "professional" because it's what we bring to our market that should make it so.

Rewarding... nothing is more rewarding than a beneficiary thanking you. To me, being a hero to those who are left after a passing, is one of the greatest feelings!

"Weeping with those who weep, and rejoicing with those who rejoice." :)
Same can be said of a ancillary health insurance beneficiary thanking you for their claim payment that lets them pay their mortgage and keep their house.

Latest posts

Back