Which Multi-carrier Rater to use?

Whatever you do not entertain Zywave/Turborater. They will sign you up and shake you down for more every year. It's also primarily for non-standard auto type agencies. Very poor customer service on top of everything else
Yeah, but they're in Wisconsin. Maybe he'll get a hometown discount.

I hate comparative raters. I do better just knowing what market will be most likely to write the business. When you use a rater you still have to login to the quote and answer more questions and it might not even be eligible.

I use EZ however just keep in mind the quote indications given are never accurate. Its a great time saver in the bridging aspect ; to see what carrier is wanting to write the risk and of course at renewal time to remarket in a breeze.

EzLynx really B.S.ed me on all their features. Im about to just put a stop payment on it. What is the worst that can happen? If they take me to court in my county they will not win.

I use PL Rating by Vertifore with their AMS QQCatalyst. It does everything I need and the QQC has
so many great features I haven't had the time to learn yet. Because I got it just months prior to Aug. 2023, aka The perferct 'effing storm.

EzLynx really B.S.ed me on all their features. Im about to just put a stop payment on it. What is the worst that can happen? If they take me to court in my county they will not win.
What did they tell you about the features that didn't live up to the expectations?

Back