WoW! Kentucky Goes Down!!!

The best team was UK. The best doesn't always win. In fact, in the NCAA tourney it's kinda rare for the best team to win the title.

Yeah, I agree. That's why I said in other thread I though they were by far the best, but I just felt it wasn't their year.

just in but no surprise, Kentucky loses 7 to the draft

Sure JD isn't worried, they will just reload with new class of freshmen and be top 10 again.

just in but no surprise, Kentucky loses 7 to the draft

Sure JD isn't worried, they will just reload with new class of freshmen and be top 10 again.

Already reloaded and will be top 5 next season.

But some of the guys leaving are delusional. Maybe they won't sign with agents and can come back?

I don't blame anyone for going if you can get drafted in the first round and get a guaranteed contract.

But you have to listen to the truth. No way the twins are first rounders. Or Dakari Johnson. But I understand he did sign with an agent. So he's gone no matter what.

Already reloaded and will be top 5 next season.

But some of the guys leaving are delusional. Maybe they won't sign with agents and can come back?

I don't blame anyone for going if you can get drafted in the first round and get a guaranteed contract.

But you have to listen to the truth. No way the twins are first rounders. Or Dakari Johnson. But I understand he did sign with an agent. So he's gone no matter what.

absolutely, delusion can be ones worst enemy, like some of these FE folks who think if they hold out long enough someone's coming along to give them FREE insurance

Back