WoW! Kentucky Goes Down!!!

I feel Duke is the better team, but UW really outplayed them today. Duke literally got every call, especially late.

UW did the sme thing they did against UK.. They had a long period there that they went stone cold.. Duke managed to take advantage of it, UK didn't.

The best team was UK. The best doesn't always win. In fact, in the NCAA tourney it's kinda rare for the best team to win the title.

UK couldn't close the deal. Duke could. How is UK > Duke?

That's like saying Florida State was the best - better than than OSU in the college football playoffs...

I personally think the best team always wins. They won, didn't they?:yes:

I do not think North Carolina State was the best team but they beat Houston.

I do not think Villanova was a better team than Georgetown.

The NCAA tournament is about getting hot and sometimes playing a good game. One bad game can kill a great team.

UK couldn't close the deal. Duke could. How is UK > Duke?

That's like saying Florida State was the best - better than than OSU in the college football playoffs...

I have no idea what point you are trying to make. But UK was the best team in college basketball this season. And it's not even close.

Just lost a game on an off night. Doesn't change who is the best team.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make. But UK was the best team in college basketball this season. And it's not even close. Just lost a game on an off night. Doesn't change who is the best team.

JD is correct... If KY played any of those teams 10 times they would win the majority of the time...

Same correlation could be made about selling FE. I imagine a couple of agents may out sell JD in any given one week... But over the course of 10 weeks he will beat them nearly every week. :)

Back