Ya Gotta Love Referrals

I no longer as "how is your health". I start with how many times have you been to the hospital in the last two years? Last five years?

What meds are you on or been prescribed in the last five years. Then I go through a list of issues HBP cancer etc.

I still get caught with "Oxygen is prescribed?" "Yeah, I am supposed to take the HBP med but I don't need it" " I forgot about the C-pap I use" :1frown:

HBP? No, I don't have HBP.

Well then why are you taking Toprol?

To control my blood pressure, but I don't have high blood pressure.

I no longer as "how is your health". I start with how many times have you been to the hospital in the last two years? Last five years?

What meds are you on or been prescribed in the last five years. Then I go through a list of issues HBP cancer etc.

Ha! I use the same questions....when was the last time you were in the hospital (w/specifics), what medications are you on (w/specifics), nicotine and build. Last question is always "is there anything else about your health that you feel could prevent you from getting a good health rating"? Worded that way, almost everyone volunteers something additional if they have anything to mention...

Back