Your Advice on this T65 Mail Campaign...

I have been looking at this option for a bit and can't seem to pull the trigger. Do you run this in big cities or rural areas? Also if you started at 500 a month for 6 months and kept it going , would 10 apps a month be an attainable average after month 6?

I highly doubt it. I use Scott’s system and im only 2 months in I think but I used it last year for about 6 months.
It’s going to be a slow trickle and it should not be your main source of leads. These are passive leads and it’s a snowball effect.
Like Samarco said, might take a year to break even. If you do it, don’t give up and stop the system.

I highly doubt it. I use Scott’s system and im only 2 months in I think but I used it last year for about 6 months.
It’s going to be a slow trickle and it should not be your main source of leads. These are passive leads and it’s a snowball effect.
Like Samarco said, might take a year to break even. If you do it, don’t give up and stop the system.

If the break even is a year I would be good with that. My fear is always that after a year or more you realize that you wasted a bunch of money and no return. I have a decent book of business and am slowly growing it but always looking for a new system (auto pilot)

At the moment, I'm on pause again.. which sucks. My dad died last week and I'm basically running his estate. 2022 has been a real shit storm for me, but yes... I plan to run in NMI when I get back
Oh man sorry to hear that, take care of yourself

I have been looking at this option for a bit and can't seem to pull the trigger. Do you run this in big cities or rural areas? Also if you started at 500 a month for 6 months and kept it going , would 10 apps a month be an attainable average after month 6?
I would say it depends on you, where your dropping, face to face or phone only, med sup only or both MS and mapd, willing to write dsnp, I would say 10 is very doable

Scott suggests mailing within a short radius of your home . . . 15 miles, or 20 maybe.

My demographics are quite specific and I have to go out 30 miles to get 300 good suspects per mailing.

I usually write fewer than 10 per month once the mailout matures . . . again, I am very specific about my market and product line. Someone who is willing to write MAPD plus ancillary lines would probably write more than I do. YMMV

not to dig up an old thread but if you are sending 500 letters at lets just say $400 a mailing and you send for 5 months... you are in the red majorly on just 1-2 sales. Need 4 to make a little something.

Or am I misunderstanding?

Payoff may take a year or so . . . when renewals kick in. Faster when you get a 2-fer or referrals.

This is an investment that takes time to mature. Not everyone is flush to fund this approach, nor do they have the patience.

Last year I dropped $5k on FB leads and made one sale. Won't do that again.

I would suggest mailing 300 rather than 150. It is still a numbers game. 300 names x 5 mailings will get you more to work with. And keep in mind this is not like the usual DM where you get "leads" within a few weeks of the initial mailing.

I am not trying to put a damper on things, just want you to realize this is a much different, low key approach that takes time to mature

Back