T65

I would pay 500 dollars for that letter

Because it’s BS that’s why . So 500 x $1 a letter = $500 . Sell 14 of the 35 who call you x $700 ( including hra) that’s almost $10 k . 20 x Roi in first yr !!! . Needless to say on t-65 your retention much better so that could end of being 50 roi over 5 yrs . I call double bs . I’ve called her out many times before with outlandish stuff

I don't know. Personalized letter with hand written address. 1%. I have a better return telemarketing.

I was getting 100% close ratio though
If I could do 1% return that would be gold

with a 5 letter campaign I could get away with .8% and it would work
and in bound 100% close ratio

I would do 1% all day long

AND at 7% I would be able to retire well in 5 years

I call double bs . I’ve called her out many times before with outlandish stuff
I don't remember you calling her out on anything. Maybe I have a short memory. How about giving us a few references.

I don't remember you calling her out on anything. Maybe I have a short memory. How about giving us a few references.

In Dec she posted a article that said united and Humana in merger negotiations. That article was from 7 yrs ago . A 17 yr Medicare agent should have realized was old article . The other thing she said she was buying Medicare books for 1x . Actually many other agents called her out to . There’s been others but that takes too much time to find

Attachments

• C1B5E363-6FC9-4545-8276-47040BDCCFA5.png
    C1B5E363-6FC9-4545-8276-47040BDCCFA5.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6E4EFCF5-4D0F-4FAE-AD71-6216B0A5B7CA.png
    6E4EFCF5-4D0F-4FAE-AD71-6216B0A5B7CA.png
    203.3 KB · Views: 0
I was getting 100% close ratio though
If I could do 1% return that would be gold

with a 5 letter campaign I could get away with .8% and it would work
and in bound 100% close ratio

I would do 1% all day long

AND at 7% I would be able to retire well in 5 years
I agree on the 100%close if they are going on Medicare I'm the one signing them up

In Dec she posted a article that said united and Humana in merger negotiations. That article was from 7 yrs ago . A 17 yr Medicare agent should have realized was old article . The other thing she said she was buying Medicare books for 1x . Actually many other agents called her out to . There’s been others but that takes too much time to find
Since when is there a statute of limitations on posting an article? The article was accurate. And how would you know what she's buying a book for? Were you in the room when she did it?

What's making your marbles itch is the fact that she's figured a system that you haven't.

Remember when you were asking me all kinds of questions about how I was doing the same thing a year or so ago?

Your turn to pontificate.

Unless someone’s in la la land few of any type non bs T-65 letter or card is getting much over 1%.Heck any type of direct mail getting over 1% in most states is good . I got friends in Ohio that are traveling out of state as direct mail responses are terrible . I’ve always heard Ohio super tough on dm .With brokers having to pay much of their own expenses going forward i see a mass migration to the t-65 market for medicare agents . Example . Mapd prorated pays $200 for a may 1 enrollment . How can i pay $80 plus per lead ? A agent will need the $710 new to medicare

Move to t65 webinars. Get 80 rsvp. 50 show. 20 appts and sell 10. Costs me $1600 and just from Medicare you’ll get $6k. More if you can do CHAS, annuities, life, etc. And you don’t have to worry about prorate.

Edit. I just looked at my March and 80 might be too optimistic. Depends on the month.
I had this. 65/35/18

Attachments

• IMG_5133.png
    IMG_5133.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Move to t65 webinars. Get 80 rsvp. 50 show. 20 appts and sell 10. Costs me $1600 and just from Medicare you’ll get $6k. More if you can do CHAS, annuities, life, etc. And you don’t have to worry about prorate.

Edit. I just looked at my March and 80 might be too optimistic. Depends on the month.
I had this. 65/35/18

That’s more reasonable . 4 x roi which is incredible for Medicare for fyc . I forgot how are you getting them to come to your webinar ? Threw the webinar how are you getting appts with each one? How do you prevent them from just signing up at the end of it ? Do you still do the library T-65’s?

Back