Your Insurance Office...???

In my opinion, the best program for agents who liked YIO and want it on their desktop is ACT. In fact I pissed Frank off royally when he called me to give me a free copy of YIO and I told him I would be happy to play around with it but would never switch over from ACT.

I would like a web based program sometimes but ACT works so fast compared to them. I hate lag time. ACT also synchs easily with i-phones, ipads, google, etc.

The biggest thing ACT does that I can't give up is mail merges with Microsoft Word. Most web based programs are terrible at that. I know...I know.... Email is the wave of the future. But I use REAL mail.

In my opinion, the best program for agents who liked YIO and want it on their desktop is ACT. In fact I pissed Frank off royally when he called me to give me a free copy of YIO and I told him I would be happy to play around with it but would never switch over from ACT.

I would like a web based program sometimes but ACT works so fast compared to them. I hate lag time. ACT also synchs easily with i-phones, ipads, google, etc.

The biggest thing ACT does that I can't give up is mail merges with Microsoft Word. Most web based programs are terrible at that. I know...I know.... Email is the wave of the future. But I use REAL mail.

Add a solid state harddrive and watch ACT 2013 speed up considerably...

That's a shame that YIO is off of the market, I wonder what the rights could have sold for?

I don't think that's even an option. It seems like his wife has just given up on things and decided to live out her time not focusing on it. I don't know how much I blame her, but I think it would help the customers more and her more if she did sell it off.

What is ACT?????? i hate that i need 20 characters to send this message over.

I don't think that's even an option. It seems like his wife has just given up on things and decided to live out her time not focusing on it. I don't know how much I blame her, but I think it would help the customers more and her more if she did sell it off.

I don't blame her either for not wanting to mess with it, but I also don't understand why she wouldn't want to sell it off and make some easy money.

Goes to show us all how important it is to make sure we have a Plan B in case we don't come home tomorrow. Especially all you guys that use the forum to sell your products to other agents.

Kind of surprising that Frank didn't have a Plan B, giving his age. Didn't he have a kid or two that might want to take up the cause?

The issue with moving YIO to another platform is the "notes" section. You can export everything else via a csv file.

However, a few hours ago I heard from the owner of radius (www.radiusbob.com) informed me that he is now able to move everything automatically into his program, including the notes field.

If my computer crashes, need to format, or anything else, I lose my access to YIO. I'm moving to radius.

Rick

Back