Your Internet Fax Service

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
If you are using an internet fax service, which one do you use? And do you like it?

I was using OneSuite for the last 1.5 years but for some reason it has gone to garbage for me the last few months. No matter what I scan and fax, it takes about 11-12 tries before it goes through without error, and one time I tried to send a fax 17 times and it still didn't work!!!

I've had to resort to faxzero.com and send a fax for $1.99 every time I send one, but I want to find a good one with a monthly charge.

I don't need incoming faxes just outgoing.

So, which do you prefer

I use RingCentral for $10/month, but if I wasn't attached to my number I'd probably try Vitelity (I use them for phone/SIP termination). Easy enough to use.

I second the ringcentral. They have 3 options to fax. from a desktop callphone that utilizes voip for calls and an internet connection for fax. They have an online fax service just go to the website. And they have an email option where you attach via email and send it to the faxnumber/email combo.

efax has a free incoming number but you cant choose the area code.

i use metrofax 8.95 a month pretty decent, but i think i will migrate to ring central when i can afford their phone packages.

Back