10 Most Hated US Industries -Not Insurance

People are always complaining about insurance companies "ripping" them off. I a;ways tell them I have seen more people trying to rip off the insurance company than the other way around.

It's all relative. The more people that have something the more complaints you will hear. The vast majority of people have car insurance or home owner's insurance. Everyone knows someone who got "screwed over" but the insurance company when it came to their claim. Plus there is the ever prevailing annoyance of paying a monthly premium for an insurance you may never use AND never get your premiums back.

Then there is health insurance. Again, there is always someone that has a story about the hospital not taking the insurance or the insurance company once again screwing someone over by not covering a certain health issue.

People are infuriated even further by the fact that they pay SOOO much for their health insurance yet were still stuck with a "giant" hospital bill.

But the % of people that have life insurance or Final Expense rarely complain because #1 there are far fewer of them and #2 those claims usually are paid and the remaining family is extremely grateful of the insurance company.

Health care was listed, but no mention of the health insurance companies?

interesting indeed, things that make you go...hmmmm

I'm surprised that companies like Monsanto didn't make the list. Everytime you hear about the company, thats the #1 hated company on the internet it seems.

Back