100 units insulin?

That is worse than MOO.

Sure they will take it, but again expect the Spanish Inquest as they look for any changes in medication and any complications.

I'm not saying that MOO or Assurity won't take insulin dependent diabetics. I am saying you better know very well their health and all medications. Because both of them will look very hard for complications, and Assurity also looks for any increases in medication to treat the diabetes.

Sending any diabetic that takes anything other than metformin to Assurity is a terrible idea. Don't even bother.

I have discovered that the UW department with Assurity is certainly the devil - at least on the Individual side.

I have discovered that the UW department with Assurity is certainly the devil - at least on the Individual side.

Their phone interview process is beyond understanding. They will never be a serious player in FE as long as their interviews are conducted in the fashion they are. Plus they are very slow about processing applications.

Their phone interview process is beyond understanding. They will never be a serious player in FE as long as their interviews are conducted in the fashion they are. Plus they are very slow about processing applications.

They killing me. Seems like all apps are being drilled down to what illness someone's great, great grandma had . . .

They don't, as far as I know. But that many units, odds are they have neuropathy and you know how MOO is about neuropathy. Sending anyone with diabetes to MOO is dangerous as they will quickly turn that into graded for you.

Gotcha . I know what you mean about diabetics and Moo. The bear controlled diabetes patient can be viewed as a higher risk then the guy who had prostate cancer 4 years ago

Back