66-69 Medicare Supplement Mailings

I've been doing DM for this market for a few years with my own home made postcards.

Are you looking for postcards, or flyers?

Let me know what you're looking for and I can share mine with you. I've had really good success with it.

Chris, would you be willing to share your material with me as well? I'm a relative newbie to FE as well, and it would sure be appreciated by me
?

Last edited:
Seriously though most people between 66 and 69 will have internet access. When I emailed quotes today to a 74 year old, she said "ok let me grab my iPad".

I understand and, being 68 years old, expect those in my age bracket to have internet access but there this is in reference to DM and telemarketed leads where the % that have this access is an important question. Even 80% access would make it more difficult to convert these types of leads without going to see them.

I understand and, being 68 years old, expect those in my age bracket to have internet access but there this is in reference to DM and telemarketed leads where the % that have this access is an important question. Even 80% access would make it more difficult to convert these types of leads without going to see them.

In my experience, dm leads are difficult to close over the phone regardless of the prospects level of connectivity. I've mailed many thousands of all different types of Dm pieces over the years, in person I close just over 20%, over the phone it's closer to 15%.

In my experience, dm leads are difficult to close over the phone regardless of the prospects level of connectivity. I've mailed many thousands of all different types of Dm pieces over the years, in person I close just over 20%, over the phone it's closer to 15%.

Thanks, that's about my success rate as well F2F, my phone sales for Medigap are all referrals where I don't have to sell myself. I have a new source for telemarketed leads for Medicare (forum member) and wanted to see if I could expand the radius by doing mostly phone sales, it probably isn't my first choice.

They don't need Internet access to do phone sales. There are plenty of companies that have an agent/consumer friendly e-app process. I don't do business with companies that require email for e-apps. Fortunately the ones I use are also the most competitive in most situations.

Back