66-69 Medicare Supplement Mailings

They don't need Internet access to do phone sales. There are plenty of companies that have an agent/consumer friendly e-app process. I don't do business with companies that require email for e-apps. Fortunately the ones I use are also the most competitive in most situations.

In my home state (Florida) there really aren't any options for that-UHC/AARP has no Eapp for Med Supps without a face to face meeting and they are by and large the lowest rates statewide with a few exceptions.

In my home state (Florida) there really aren't any options for that-UHC/AARP has no Eapp for Med Supps without a face to face meeting and they are by and large the lowest rates statewide with a few exceptions.

If you are in Florida then get your ass out of the house and do some f2f sales. There is nothing worth getting out of the house for in Indiana.

I sell AARP in Fl, I get my FL leads as internet leads, Live transfer or referral, As of late I have cut back my FL marketing in favor of other area's. But I have never done a face to face appointment in FL,

----------

I have mailed Paper app mostly with UHC

I sell AARP in Fl, I get my FL leads as internet leads, Live transfer or referral, As of late I have cut back my FL marketing in favor of other area's. But I have never done a face to face appointment in FL,

----------

I have mailed Paper app mostly with UHC

I don't like mailing out apps and waiting to get them back-for the AARP ones I do by referral I email the app, have them sign it and fax or scan back to me. I guess I am used to the U65 process which is all electronic and much easier.

I don't like mailing out apps and waiting to get them back-for the AARP ones I do by referral I email the app, have them sign it and fax or scan back to me. I guess I am used to the U65 process which is all electronic and much easier.

Honestly I usually don't have Issues mailing app's even with carriers that have eapp's sometimes they don't have email as long as you make it easy for them and they don't have a lot to fill there should be no issues

Back