A hmmmmmm question on MLM

Team Everest is also a separate entity within WFG, so they run Conventions separately also. So 40,000 people that attended Convention this weekend are only from one part of the Company, the other part is that Team you're referring to that is under a vietnamese man by the name of Xuan Nguyen. If you check on the form, it says "Friday and Saturday" so I don't know what the arrangement is either.
Every team is "separate" from WFG because everybody is a independent contractor. The fact is, the internet is full of examples of the charges involved, in spite of corporate's best efforts to hide behind login accessible pages or oversight. One need only Google "Eventbrite" followed by a celebrity MLM'er to see the endless supply of pay-to-attend seminars.

No, I have nothing to do with that team. I'm surprised they even charge that, I never had to pay any extra to attend our team meeting on the last day of Convention.
So because YOU never paid extra, YOU make a blanket statement that NOBODY is charged extra for these "Breakout" side conferences that happen at every MLM convention.....along with a "company store" set up in the lobbies where attendees can also BUY souvenirs, and the latest training materials, including books from third-party authors?

Ok, let me ask again: WHAT DO POLITICS HAVE TO DO WITH INSURANCE?

Back