A hmmmmmm question on MLM

Who started attacking who? I left a few comments and Mr. "Smart Ass who knows more than Insurance Providers" TOOLkit, started attacking and attacking and then somebody else, the one with the stupid phrase of "Build the Wall" jumped in to attack and then more attacks came. So *** this and *** you guys.
You're just upset that if The Donald builds his wall, they'll be fewer Hispanic MLM victims.....the second largest victim group to women.

I'm done with this forum, you guys can stay with your stuff. I know, I'm a weirdo with anger issues and all of you are very smart, living on this page and trying to prove who's smarter than who. I quite frankly don't even care if I get banned or whatever, I'm done with this page.

I see a fucking moron on his profile picture saying "BUILD THAT WALL" and then you guys wonder why I got so angry. And then putting a video of Ronald Racist and so on
Why don't you go back to where you came from....:biggrin:

Why don't I come back from where I came from? I was born in Burlingame, California jackass.

I'm done with this forum, you guys can stay with your stuff. I know, I'm a weirdo with anger issues and all of you are very smart, living on this page and trying to prove who's smarter than who. I quite frankly don't even care if I get banned or whatever, I'm done with this page.

I see a fucking moron on his profile picture saying "BUILD THAT WALL" and then you guys wonder why I got so angry. And then putting a video of Ronald Racist and so on

Why don't I come back from where I came from? I was born in Burlingame, California jackass.
Don't worry, if you're with WFG, The Donald never said he was going to build a wall for China.

If you're with WFG, you have your own set of problems to worry about. :D
Probably best to not get involved with all this other stuff that is triggering you

He wasn't even addressing you. And fwiw, we DO need the wall - illegal immigration is a huge problem. I'm all for legal immigration, but not the law breakers.

Back