Aarp Fall From Grace

Newby: New York is a whole world unto itself. They can switch add/drop/anything they want whenever they want regardless of the month or their health. As far as the discount goes, I think it's the same every day of every month of every year, but then again, that's New York.

Newby: New York is a whole world unto itself. They can switch add/drop/anything they want whenever they want regardless of the month or their health. As far as the discount goes, I think it's the same every day of every month of every year, but then again, that's New York.

Oh yeah. I forgot that part.

I'm sure it's a nice place but it's run and controlled by wack-a-dos.

Oh yeah. I forgot that part.

I'm sure it's a nice place but it's run and controlled by wack-a-dos.

But for the taxes, horrible economy, virtually bankrupt financials, ridiculous gun laws, overly generous social programs, high crime rate, non-existant individual market, ridiculously overpriced health insurance, uninteresting products with low commissions, and the wild sex party that is the state congress, it's a really great place.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to the Med supp, they don't even age band. Young health person pays the same premium as an old train wreck.

Last edited:
But for the taxes, horrible economy, virtually bankrupt financials, ridiculous gun laws, overly generous social programs, high crime rate, non-existant individual market, ridiculously overpriced health insurance, uninteresting products with low commissions, and the wild sex party that is the state congress, it's a really great place.
Back to the Med supp, they don't even age band. Young health person pays the same premium as an old train wreck.

What was it you where saying about a wild sex party? Who says I don't read the entire post :)

This Obama Regime scares the living daylights out of us. Not just for ourselves, but for our proud and bloodstained heritage.

Translation: Oh my God! Our worst fears about Civil Rights have come true. Blacks have taken over America! We were proud and shrouded as we kept them down through our reign of terror. For that they must be really pissed at us and ready to exact revenge.

Your web site generously offers us the opportunity to receive all communication in Spanish...

I DON'T choose to welcome them.
Translation: Those damn Mexicans! They're just like blacks, I can't understand them when they speak to each other, and they're poor. I have to watch the maid like a hawk, or she'll steal from me, like the time I caught her drinking a glass of my lemon-aide!

I am scared as hell.

I am ANGRY!!
Translation: This must be what it was like in South Africa when Apartheid started to crumble.

And the winner is:

Obama............... 8%

This helps to explain the incompetence of this administration: Only 8% of them have ever worked in private business!
:D:D:D

Last edited:
Yeah, man, WHAT was I thinking??

After reading your posts here I've asked myself the same question. But then I realized that you are one of those who seem to be here just to provoke and fight. There are several like you here and you are in good company. Why else do you resurrect a "dead" thread to inject an inane comment on your 10th posting?

A momentary lapse of reason, as Pink Floyd would say.

I always thought this song was named after me. It could have been since I had many similar breakfasts when this song was popular... around 1969. Breakfasts are not quite as "eventful" these days!

This will bring some of you back in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love al's idea of a rising economy. I would hate to see a bad one if this one is great!!

A good point. But everything is relative. We saw a complete, Carter-like meltdown in 2008. Rising from the ashes is still rising, though not quite yet to the level of breathable air. We'll see. The real estate debacle continues to drag on credit and investment. That didn't start recently...nor will it end soon, no matter who the president is.
Translation: This must be what it was like in South Africa when Apartheid started to crumble.

This. Right on, PTFL.

Last edited:
Back