Aarp Fall From Grace

Me neither nor to I ever intend to be.

You should join for two reasons.

1. They actually lose money on people who join but don't buy any of their products.

2. You can go on the news and burn your card when they screw up again.

1. They actually lose money on people who join but don't buy any of their products.

So Newby are you suggesting we support them right out of business?

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN.......

Its hard to make the argument of "fall from grace" when you sell way more Medicare supplements then anyone else by far AND your numbers keep growing....

Regardless of their recent political endorsements, they are still number 1 in med supps.

Its hard to make the argument of "fall from grace" when you sell way more Medicare supplements then anyone else by far AND your numbers keep growing....

Regardless of their recent political endorsements, they are still number 1 in med supps.

And McDonalds sells the most cheeseburgers. Doesn't mean their better than 5 Guys. Of course with Med Sup it is more apples to apples than my example but still, its about name recognition and who does the most advertising!

Instead of regulating indexed annuities (151A) the government should regulated AARP which I believe is the biggest scam of all on seniors.

T. Roosevelt........ 38% Taft......................40% Wilson .................52% Harding.................49% Coolidge............... 48% Hoover................. 42% F. Roosevelt......... 50% Truman..................50% Eisenhower........... 57% Kennedy.............. 30% Johnson.................47% Nixon................... 53% Ford..................... 42% Carter.................. 32% Reagan...................56% GH Bush................. 51% Clinton ................. 39% GW Bush................ 55%

And the winner is:

Obama............... 8%

This helps to explain the incompetence of this administration: Only 8% of them have ever worked in private business!

That's right! Only eight percent---the least, by far, of the last 19 presidents! And these people are trying to tell our big corporations how to run their business? They know what's best for GM, Chrysler, Wall Street, and you and me?

How can the president of a major nation and society, the one with the most successful economic system in world history, stand and talk about business when he's never worked for one? Or about jobs when he has never really had one? And when it's the same for 92% of his senior staff and closest advisers? They've spent most of their time in academia, government and/or non-profit jobs or as "community organizers". They should have been in an employment line.

Pass this on. We will NEVER see these facts in the main stream media![/quote]
I find it hard to believe only 8% of President Obama's cabinet ever had a job outside of politics. What? They all came out of college and straight into politics? I doubt it. If your source meant business owners/executives, you may have a case. But many people make extremely good livings, gain invaluable experience and are NOT owners of the companies. This is a very, very misleading statistic to draw such harsh inferences from.

T. Roosevelt........ 38% Taft......................40% Wilson .................52% Harding.................49% Coolidge............... 48% Hoover................. 42% F. Roosevelt......... 50% Truman..................50% Eisenhower........... 57% Kennedy.............. 30% Johnson.................47% Nixon................... 53% Ford..................... 42% Carter.................. 32% Reagan...................56% GH Bush................. 51% Clinton ................. 39% GW Bush................ 55%

And the winner is:

Obama............... 8%

This helps to explain the incompetence of this administration: Only 8% of them have ever worked in private business!

That's right! Only eight percent---the least, by far, of the last 19 presidents! And these people are trying to tell our big corporations how to run their business? They know what's best for GM, Chrysler, Wall Street, and you and me?

How can the president of a major nation and society, the one with the most successful economic system in world history, stand and talk about business when he's never worked for one? Or about jobs when he has never really had one? And when it's the same for 92% of his senior staff and closest advisers? They've spent most of their time in academia, government and/or non-profit jobs or as "community organizers". They should have been in an employment line.

Pass this on. We will NEVER see these facts in the main stream media!
I find it hard to believe only 8% of President Obama's cabinet ever had a job outside of politics. What? They all came out of college and straight into politics? I doubt it. If your source meant business owners/executives, you may have a case. But many people make extremely good livings, gain invaluable experience and are NOT owners of the companies. This is a very, very misleading statistic to draw such harsh inferences from.[/quote]

O.K. post but why here? It has nothing to do with AARP.

Latest posts

Back