• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Aetna MAPD now has an nationwide SEP for Covid

The one you can’t guard against is when a call center moves a non dual near the end of the month and you don’t see until they following 5th of the month. If it wasn’t shady you can’t move them back until aep . Just had a dual client moved like that and he wants to come back. I just submitted with a DST sep . I think it flies because he never used his oep election .

I had a customer contact me on Friday wanting to switch from a an expensive medsupp to more reasonably priced MAPD. I wouldn't be able to use this SEP, and would still have to wait untill AEP to switch him, correct?

I had a customer contact me on Friday wanting to switch from a an expensive medsupp to more reasonably priced MAPD. I wouldn't be able to use this SEP, and would still have to wait untill AEP to switch him, correct?

Incorrect . If Aetna is still allowing the dst sep you can move him ( which I think they are).I’ve moved at least 12 people in last 6 weeks that only had original Medicare to mapds with the dst code . . But I’m hearing threw many this could end any day now .

Incorrect . If Aetna is still allowing the dst sep you can move him ( which I think they are).I’ve moved at least 12 people in last 6 weeks that only had original Medicare to mapds with the dst code . . But I’m hearing threw many this could end any day now .
what is the DST SEP?

The end dates in the Aetna memo had 6-30/22 & 9-30/22. You have heard differently? We keep hearing on the news about new outbreaks and the amount of mask-wearing ppl is noticeably increasing. To me, it’s hard to imagine that the MAPD companies and Guvment would want it to end.

Back