Aged Leads

Indy007

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looking for input on which vendors have the best quality aged Medicare & Final Expense insurance leads, and costs. Any input on who you’re using and the details are appreciated

Looking for input on which vendors have the best quality aged Medicare & Final Expense insurance leads, and costs. Any input on who you’re using and the details are appreciated
If you mean aged leads that have been sold over and over there is no quality. You just buy those for a buck or so and wear yourself out.
If you mean aged overstock but unsold leads you first need to always tell your location you are looking for in inquiry’s like this and people who have them can respond to you.
But you can proactively call the various IMOs that buy tons of direct mail because we will all have excess leads at any given time but they may or may not be in your area.
Right now I (FexContracting.com) have overstock in Indiana, New Jersey, Tennessee, Florida, and Pennsylvania. If you are in any of those states you should give me a ring. The number is on my website.

How do you plan on working them? Telesales or F2F?

For telesales:
Aged Lead Store - Aged Insurance, Mortgage, and Solar Leads
These seem to be mainly internet leads. Good for telesales because they’re pretty inexpensive, so you can buy a lot of them for little money.

For F2F:
https://www.wholesalefinalexpenseleads.com/
These are direct mail leads. They have choices for age of lead, and whether they’ve been previously worked.

I’ve used both for cold door knocks. I don’t sell Medicare, so I can’t speak to those results. For FE, I like the second choice better. Aged leads should not be your primary lead source. I use them for activity when I have an open space in my schedule. I cold knock the house on the card, then also knock on neighbor’s doors. I get as much, if not more, from the neighbor knocks as I do from the leads.

But, like @Newby said, there’s no real “quality” to them. People move and/or change phone numbers too much these days for aged leads to maintain much quality over time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back