Agency Looking for FE Companies

Hello,

I work for an agency that sells mainly Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements. We currently only have a few Final Expense companies and would potentially like to add more so we have more options for members that come in. We currently have MOO, NGL, and United American. What other companies would be good to contract with?

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Hello,

I work for an agency that sells mainly Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplements. We currently only have a few Final Expense companies and would potentially like to add more so we have more options for members that come in. We currently have MOO, NGL, and United American. What other companies would be good to contract with?

About any. Those 3 would be would be towards the bottom of my list.:yes:

That's exactly why I'm trying to get a list together to give to my boss so she can look them over. Sadly most agents in my office have been here for 15+ years and try to stay away from selling any life insurance products.

Hello,

If I was you I would just start selling the companies I had and see how it goes. Sounds like you don't plan on being that aggressive with it anyway.:nah:

That's exactly why I'm trying to get a list together to give to my boss so she can look them over. Sadly most agents in my office have been here for 15+ years and try to stay away from selling any life insurance products.

I will throw some companies out there ...

Americo
Foresters
Trans America
Security National Life
Gerber

Thank you very much. I'm going to be aggressive as possible with it. We just need more options here at our office so when someone does want a life insurance quote I won't be restricted to carriers with higher premiums.

Thank you very much. I'm going to be aggressive as possible with it. We just need more options here at our office so when someone does want a life insurance quote I won't be restricted to carriers with higher premiums.

I like to know if they get the policy before I leave the house so I like Aetna, Equitable, Foresters and Settlers Life(alphabetical order). If they're in your state, KSKJ for a price buster. All of these companies have underwriting niches.

You might want to check out FexQuotes to see who's competitive in your state.

Back