FE DM income and age range

Would also depend on which part of the country the mailing is in. $50k as a top income filter should be flexible because $50k income in Jackson, MS is different than $50k income in Dallas, TX.
Don't know about other parts of the country. I only mail South Georgia and SE Alabama.

I use ages 55 to 80 and incomes $15 to $50 and sometimes raise the minimum to $20. It's always worked for me.

Don't know about other parts of the country. I only mail South Georgia and SE Alabama.

I use ages 55 to 80 and incomes $15 to $50 and sometimes raise the minimum to $20. It's always worked for me.

Yeah, different areas, different cost. I have clients that live around the block from this house. A couple families living in one house just surviving. $50,000 income isn't going to leave much in today's economy for insurance.Screenshot_20240517_152849_Chrome.jpg

No. $50k is $50k :yes:

So...you're saying $50k is $50k? Well.......aren't you the smart one today....lol I"m talking about purchasing power of $50k in one area is different from the purchasing power of $50k in another area of the country.

Most FE agents do mail to incomes of 0-$50k.

So...you're saying $50k is $50k? Well.......aren't you the smart one today....lol I"m talking about purchasing power of $50k in one area is different from the purchasing power of $50k in another area of the country.

Most FE agents do mail to incomes of 0-$50k.
$50K is $50K

You can use all the fuzzy math you want but $50K is $50K.

$50K is $50K

You can use all the fuzzy math you want but $50K is $50K.

"Purchasing power" JD. $50k in Manhatten, New York has a different purchasing power than $50k in Jackson, MS. This is a pretty simple concept. If you're still confused let me know and I'll try to help you.

"Purchasing power" JD. $50k in Manhatten, New York has a different purchasing power than $50k in Jackson, MS. This is a pretty simple concept. If you're still confused let me know and I'll try to help you.
I'm not confused and I'm not trying to spin shit like you do. I can count. $50K is $50K anywhere. You are the one confused.

You can't help anyone until you seek help for yourself.

Back