Agents get out there and recruit

LOL, old conservative straight white dudes are not a protected class any more. Sure, age discrimination is still, but in reality not so much

To them, I say thank you for their service

My post did not relate to sex or race. What I took from the article is that IMO's want younger people because they are going to live longer than the older ones and the older ones can't learn the new electronic technology. As far as I am concerned that is age and stereotyping bias, applied to white or black or hispanic, applied to men or women, applied to french or irish, applied to leprechauns or potatoes.

Lol

In a 4th or 5th ironic/moronic twist in this thread, Wilders real name is Silverman. So kind of funny you mention Silver Stream. Gene was a Russian Jew, so not sure you should dress like him or you could end up like far right conservative Whoopi Goldberg & get suspended

Wow, I just saw that movie at Goodwill, and was planning on watching at least part of it tonight. The gist of some bit I saw somewhere on the net a little bit ago, was that this was as close as he could get to being Cary Grant in North by Northwest.

But don't get that one mixed up with the 1934 version.

Ooooooh........ It turns out there is also a 1945 Mighty Mouse cartoon called The Silver Streak.

Ooooooh........ It turns out there is also a 1945 Mighty Mouse cartoon called The Silver Streak.

Loved Mighty Mouse pre-woke. His work in Eliza on Ice in I believe 1944 was racist, so I am boycotting Mighty Mouse & any new work he/they are involved in

I am boycotting Mighty Mouse & any new work he/they are involved in

So . . . what do you do for fun? Besides eating pancakes sold by a black conservative guy (forgot his name and too lazy to use the search).

Google search indicates Master P has launched his own brand of pancakes as well as rice . . . both hope to replace Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben on the grocery shelves.

You know, this world is a crazy place . . .

So . . . what do you do for fun?

Mostly stir the pot & poke the bear by giving opinions no one asked for

Not a fan of Master P, too vulgar in his lyrics about women & dropping N word too much. So I don't think I can support his pancakes.

So, Cousin Ts, Terrence Williams is my go to pancake. A little quirky of a guy, but seems like a great human & made something of his life after rough start in foster care

Back