AHCP--Holy Crap!

I also count myself lucky. I got into the MD market with Assurant's 192 Series - selling $1,000 deductible plans with $8 name brand drug copays, no drug deductible. Unless they were on an iron lung they got approved. 12 month advances - almost everything was issued and lapses were rare.

Quite the different game today. And this was only back in '04.

I would assume the PMPM (per member per month) model is coming, the question is if it will come pre 2014 or not. It is the only way carriers can keep there costs level with rising premiums.

World just got rid of me for non production as well... no other carrier does that...kind of strange

World canned me 2 years ago and stopped paying renewals. Of course, the majority of the 41 clients I had with them are now with me in other carriers.

Makes you wonder how they've been in business since 1910. I guess firing agents is how World began to celebrate their 100th birthday. The weight of Health Reform may just be the final straw that causes World to implode.
:cool:

World implode? Would anybody really care?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Joes got his crystal balls out again....PMPM model? Hope you are wrong Joe, all I can do is hope.

Last edited:
World implode? Would anybody really care?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Joes got his crystal balls out again....PMPM model? Hope you are wrong Joe, all I can do is hope.

I would feel bad for the 3 clients whom I couldn't move
from World due to existing health problems. But, the
way WORLD keeps increasing their premium, they'll soon
be better off with the Illinois CHIP plan. It's too bad that
the new Obama Care "High Risk Pool" won't accept anyone
who has insurance already. The premiums are cheap relative
to the existing high-risk ICHIP here in Illinois.

I just received this training video from The Producer's Alliance(jk). With advances dwindling down, this is the approach they advise.

ABC

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the Producers Alliance is pushing some type of home insurance. I don't know how this is going for them, but I can guess.

http://ht00069.hometec.com/Downloads/Library/HomeTec_Brochure.pdf

The record-breaking response to last week's HomeTec "HOME PROTECTOR" opportunity launch has been so overwhelmingly positive... we're completely buried under agent enrollment requests!

So, instead of dealing with each request individually, I've decided to "blast-out" the instructions all-at-once...

(1) Log-on to Object moved and click on the "Enroll Now" button inside the bronze-colored rectangle.

(2) A form will pop-up that says, "Become an Associate Today!"

As you're completing the form, you will be asked to enter your Commission Code: DA15 (that represents a $15.00 per month commission on every sale, first year... and $6.00 per month level renewals on every sale for as long as your clients keep the program! The "100% Return of Payments" after 10 years virtually guarantees a huge block of renewing clients!)

(3) Page 3 requests payment selection: Bank Draft (EFT) or Credit Card. There's a ONE-time enrollment fee of $25.00 and monthly dues of $10.00 which goes toward your world-class replicated website. That's it!

(4) After entering a 4-digit pin number on page 4 and typing your initials in six places, you'll submit your application.

The next thing you'll see is your Associate ID and URL (replicated website).

(5) Before you can begin $elling, you'll need to pass the 20-question (multiple-choice, true/false) Associate Certification Test... to make sure you've got a basic understanding of the program before you start marketing it.

The answers are contained within this Tri-Fold Brochure*... so look it over and call me at (877) 8888888 when you're up-to-speed and ready to go, ... and I'll guide you through it.

Mark

Mark Goldstein
President
The Producers Alliance
(877) 442-0698
[email protected]
The Producer's Alliance

P.S. *IGNORE the $100 one time set-up fee that appears on the back panel of the Tri-Fold Brochure (above). It's been WAIVED! Also, the first month's payment has been reduced to $59 ($74 on the "Plus" option)!

Last edited:
The (Obamapool) premiums are cheap relative To the existing high-risk ICHIP here in Illinois.

Of course they are.

1) It supports the campaign promise to lower your premiums

2) The rates are low because the govt has no clue what they are doing, nor do they care. As long as they have the ability to write checks without money in the bank they can do whatever they wish.

Govt health care programs are going to crash and burn very soon. Medicare currently has 40 million or so on the rolls and 80 million baby boomers will reach Medicare age in the next 10 years.

Granted, some of the will not make it to 65 (or whatever the new target age will be) and some of those on Medicare now will age off the plan, but the Medicare rolls will swell between now and 2020.

There is no way to pay for this and all the other govt handouts. Something's got to give.

If you have a large book of health clients, with proper planning and knowledge and with the right companies, one can leverage into life, disability and long term care smoothly and increase revenue and never miss the health commissions.

Back