• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

AHIP stumped me, I barely passed-HELP

Hang in there. In 2012 I started in the Medicare business. Failed my first 2 AHP attempts with scores of 86 and 88. Passed the third time (computer felt sorry for me).

It was overwhelming.

Every since, I have passed AHIP on first try. It gets easier as you gain experience. You'll even start to recognize questions from previous exams.

Hang in there. Good luck. I'm rooting for you!

LOL, I take a shot of that!

Hell yes! I'll brag and say I got 100% the only two times I took it. No cheating although I 100% know that's a thing and could care less. I'm actually sitting here helping another agent through her studying. roflmfao

I do appreciate the positivity either way. ROFLMFAO

Hell yes! I'll brag and say I got 100% the only two times I took it. No cheating although I 100% know that's a thing and could care less. I'm actually sitting here helping another agent through her studying. roflmfao

I do appreciate the positivity either way. ROFLMFAO

After 32 YRS of doing this I can't get a 100! 90's on 1st try last two yrs. Good luck with her, that's great you are helping.
Take care.

After 32 YRS of doing this I can't get a 100! 90's on 1st try last two yrs. Good luck with her, that's great you are helping.
Take care.
32 yrs a hell of a long time. The chica I'm helping right now is on her 30th yr in health and life. And thanks for the good luck with her bc I need it. LOL. Old girl just doesn't want to take her own tests. We've worked together for 18 yrs now. She's very well versed in ACA and CI and other lines.

She was beggin me to do it for her. Someone else did for her last year. I saw what happened with that.:arghh: No, time for her to read a few things. At least try. LOL.

Naughty girl just wants to have a wine. Nope do your homework first. Shes on a cognitive behavioral plan today. yep, my bad.

Do your homework (AHIP) means you get a reward (wine). Haha. Cheers!

32 yrs a hell of a long time. The chica I'm helping right now is on her 30th yr in health and life. And thanks for the good luck with her bc I need it. LOL. Old girl just doesn't want to take her own tests. We've worked together for 18 yrs now. She's very well versed in ACA and CI and other lines.

She was beggin me to do it for her. Someone else did for her last year. I saw what happened with that.:arghh: No, time for her to read a few things. At least try. LOL.

Naughty girl just wants to have a wine. Nope do your homework first. Shes on a cognitive behavioral plan today. yep, my bad.

Do your homework (AHIP) means you get a reward (wine). Haha. Cheers!

Im 60 and quit selling this 10 years ago. Forcing people to do this just for renewals is just the weeding out process against agents.

Add in they collect 125-175 per agent x 100,000 Agents a year is 10-15 million to their corporate wallets.

Nice residuals for corporate !
Disgusting

Im 60 and quit selling this 10 years ago. Forcing people to do this just for renewals is just the weeding out process against agents.

Add in they collect 125-175 per agent x 100,000 Agents a year is 10-15 million to their corporate wallets.

Nice residuals for corporate !
Disgusting
Seriously. Had no idea about the 125-175 per agent...

The exams/certs each year is excessive! I mean once is enough with a half hour brush up per year. And drop the fees/costs. Right, the forcing is ridic. How bout e.

All the hoops to get to the point of being able to sell it is what kept me away for so long. Now after the fact, to me it was just time-consuming and cost a little money. wasn't near as bad as i thought it would be, and in reality, I'm irritated a little that I didn't do this a long time ago. I got everything done this year, including my CECs, in about 10 hours total and $125 plus whatever it was for my CECs, $60 I think. Not bad for what it does. Well I do have a few more certs that should take an hour or two. (cringe)

But yes, disgusting if they in fact collect per agent. Its a joke, which is why I was making fun of it, but had no idea about that other part. Ewwww.

Back