All In The Lead, Inc

donamese

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone used All In The Lead? Apparently they do health screening on the pre-set appointments for $45. It's a nice thought, just curious how well they execute.

The price sounds more realistic than most. Odds are it's not a good offer because with very few exceptions, no telemarketing firms are run by insurance agents and they rarely know what qualifies as a good prospect. At $45/each it's a realistic price for what it takes to generate an appointment and for the firm to make a few bucks.

What's their website?
How did you hear about them?

they do health screening on the pre-set appointments.

yea....like I am going to let someone set up a appointment with someone I have never talked to.....BUT.....you could make a video series of the reactions when you show up....... then sell it to Michael Moore......

www.allinthelead.com

I was actually by their office in Phoenix. Saw the place and went home to look it up, then called and asked about insurance leads. Haven't found much on them and place only appears to be a little over a year old, owned by a guy who went to college for 2 years studying anthropology. Have my doubts but figured I would ask.

They filter for stuff like stroke, heart attack, COPD, end stage renal. Not too indepth but still cancels out some of the initial risk when pre-qualifying a client.

One of the things I think insurance agents need to do is get over the risk of losing money, because it's just the cost of doing business. To that point, I spend money on lead companies that look legitimate as an investment in seeing how it works. If I were in your situation, especially if they have a brick and mortar near you, I'd ask if you could do 10 with them @ the $45. If you make one sale you'll make your money back and if you don't make any sales you're only out $450. If you can't swing the $450, you should probably do your own cold calling, but otherwise I'd go for it.

Back