American National

hu?? me no savy?? did it not work moon??

No, no Charles. I didn't even try it - it was my (I guess weak) attempt at self-deprecating humor...

"Dummy" quote. Thought it was done on a "dummy" like me...

Anyway, God Bless Texas...

PS-True story. Change at DFW one time on the way to California. Had some time to kill, went in to the bar (surprise, surprise). Ordered a Lone Star. Drunk on the next stool says, "Lone Star? You can only git that in Texas..."

Its' a Catastrophic Complete plan. You can add Dr. visits with $1,000 deductible and Rx. with $500 deductible on all but the CAT HSA plan.
HSA doesn't cover Rx, but it does come with Rx discount, or you can add a GAP or benefit plan.

You can view plan details here. http://www.estateconsultants.net/2006BrochureSinglePage.pdf

Outpatient Dr. visits are capped, but who is going to spend $10,000 on outpatient Dr. visits in a single year? Great value, and I'm paying my agents 25% commission as well.

Also, they aren't going to argue about a pre-existing condition if you went to the chiropractor 3 years ago and then have a tree fall you. Yes, this has happened. Once 24 months has elapsed, no problems with pre-existing arguments in a post underwrite.

this is a hospital confinement policy, what about mri's cat's xrays... cemo as well as a host of other things... what about day surgery.... i see the surgery is covered but what about the facility.... this is a peice of crap policy.... but what do i know, i only looked at it for about 2 sec's. give me an hour and i will poke more holes in it than the titanic

Coverage Summary
Available on both HSA and non-HSA plan designs
• Hospital Stay
• Surgery
• Assistant Surgeon
• Second Opinion
• Anesthesia
• Doctor Visits
• Pathology, Physiotherapy
& Radiology
• Post Confinement Therapy
• Same Day Surgery
• Organ Transplants
• Hospice Care
• Home Health
• Mammogram
• Ambulance Service
• Complications of Pregnancy
• Foreign Emergency Treatment
Benefit
• Waiver of Premium

SURGERY: Reasonable and Customary Charges by a Doctor for
the primary surgery performed on a Covered Person while Hospital
Confined or in a Same Day Surgery Facility.

SAME DAY SURGERY FACILITY: Reasonable and Customary
Charges for care received in a Same Day Surgery Facility. Eligible
charges will be the fees for the use of the facility and other
miscellaneous charges made by the facility. If the Covered Person
stays in the Ambulatory Surgical Center for 18 or more hours,
ANTEX will pay eligible charges up to the average semi-private
room rate for the use of the facility. The semi-private room rate will
be consistent with Hospital charges in the area

HOME HEALTH CARE: Reasonable and Customary Charges
for Home Health Care up to $40 per visit. There is a limit of one
visit per day and 60 Home Health Care visits in each Calendar
Year.

Yea great.....so you have half a health plan......I like my clients to be fully covered....and are you trying to tell me you think this rider only pertains to office visits......

an1.jpg

Like I said, it's a great value. Of course, I also offer Aetna, Humana, Assurant, United Healthcare, Coventry, Medlife as well as several benefit and GAP plans. Every case is unique, and this a great value for those that want to manage their healthcare and wellness.

I really don't see what the argument is. I can poke holes in every policy, because none of them are perfect for everyone.

Yea great.....so you have half a health plan......I like my clients to be fully covered....and are you trying to tell me you think this rider only pertains to office visits......

an1.jpg

SAME DAY SURGERY FACILITY: . If the Covered Person
stays in the Ambulatory Surgical Center for 18 or more hours,
ANTEX will pay eligible charges up to the average semi-private
room rate for the use of the facility. The semi-private room rate will
be consistent with Hospital charges in the area

18 hours?? .... again, This is a hospital confinement policy.... and where is my answer for out patient cemo, mri, cats... xrays??

18 hours?? .... again, This is a hospital confinement policy.... and where is my answer for out patient cemo, mri, cats... xrays??

18 hours isn't the limit, but after that long, shouldn't they be in a hospital.

It is a modified hospital confinement policy. Modified because of the information already posted. Wellness is primarily the insureds responsibility. If they want to pay more for premium, or want additional coverages, too, then by all means, those are some of the choices I offer.

Still, if they are participating in an HSA, the premium and pretax savings are so great, it's cost effective to have additional coverage.

What is your perfect plan for everyone?

Back