• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

And THIS is why one should limit the use of real names on the forums

DHK and STBROKER, congrats on your bum designations! How amazing; you can be real and give out good advice to receive the prestigious award you both have obtained. Good job, you bums! Continue to give out quality advice; you won't have enough room at home for them!:D:D:D:fibs: Keep up the great work; great advice!!!

Reactions: DHK
Reactions: DHK
As a person that is told I'm a bit harsh at times AND consistently doesn't fully agree with one aspect of life as a lot of people on this forum, there are three things you can do:

1) unwatch a thread that doesn't interest you any longer and let people vent (and ignoring quoted comments, that took getting used to)

2 ignore them- which I do sometimes for 24 hour stints to let things cool down. Then I just move on.

3) Complain about 300O0000 daily posts and rant.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. This forum can get a bit attacky at times. It's largely the anonymous nature of the internet.

This is not a place for the thin skinned... but in truth insurance sales in general are not a place for the thin skinned...

Sales are for thick skinned, hardheaded folks with just enough mental capacity to know how to deal with a public who knows no end in how to cause stress, high blood pressure, and ulcers... and turn them into well adjusted premium payers. :laugh:

Sales are for thick skinned, hardheaded folks with just enough mental capacity to know how to deal with a public who knows no end in how to cause stress, high blood pressure, and ulcers... and turn them into well adjusted premium payers

CAR0LINAFAN52bd3358bfdb7.jpg

Back