• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Anybody Have Experience with Unique Writers

My upline at NAA (AL Svercheck) left NAA because he's friends with the founders of Unique Underwriters. Apparently they were doing some unethical things over there, so he left and went back to NAA. He said they were way underwater, loosing money left and right. So he got out ASAP. If an NAA manager says they are unethical, I'd believe it. They know allll about that.

If I remember correctly there was a previous thread on this and Unique Writers was out of California and entirely different than Unique Underwriters. Maybe I am wrong though.

www.uniquewriters.com appears to be different.

If you are talking about UU, they were a group that left NAA for EMG. They started out OK at EMG and then slowly turned it into a mini NAA.

They were then shown the door at EMG and they started UU. The one thing in common at all three stops was Ralph Simpkins. They didn't do the NAA thing slowly at UU. They were full bore from the getgo. They seem to have fallen apart. But, there is sucker born every minute.

If you are talking about a different group and the name is actually Unique Writers, I don't know anything about them.

Unique Writers and Unique Underwriters are two very different NMOs. I've spoken to someone at Unique Writers and was told they offer 90-95% contract on the mortgage protection (term) products. Not sure about FE. They also have leads both fresh and aged. Not sure about costs. Still checking into them.

Last edited:
Back