Anyone Deal with Lifetel Web or Lifetelinsure.com?

So you're paying $4 for a B lead and closing 1 in 5 for an acquisition cost of $20. Why are you (or anyone) even buying A leads?

Help us understand this. Something is off here.

1 out of 4 on the b lead he gets or 1 out of 4 of the ones he gets on the phone.

So you're paying $4 for a B lead and closing 1 in 5 for an acquisition cost of $20. Why are you (or anyone) even buying A leads?

Help us understand this. Something is off here.

No, in fact you're correct. I love the B Leads, I know how to work them intelligently and I can just about get all that I need out of them. Just from a "dollars and cents" standpoint, that's the best deal without question. It takes a little extra work, though. A few extra dials, a few more conversations, a few more "no's", sometimes some HARD "no's".LOL. Let's put it this way, the A Leads I buy are my reward to myself. It's just nice to be able to call someone who just filled that form out a couple of days ago and to not have to maneuver quite as much. Helps you keep your sanity to get to hit a "slow pitch" here and there. Makes the other calls easier. I learned a long time ago that you have to build in little rewards for yourself, try to keep it fun, try to keep it interesting, etc. It's just hard to run the motor at 9 thousand RPM's solid, if you know what I mean. That's the recipe for burnout!

Also from the other post, that's correct, that's the final number I actually close. I buy 4 leads, have 4 leads in front of me, 1 I never reach, 1 tells me to buzz off, 1 gives me the run-around and I give chase and 1 I close and usually it's right there on the first call or, at worst, a hop over day follow up :)

No, in fact you're correct. I love the B Leads, I know how to work them intelligently and I can just about get all that I need out of them. Just from a "dollars and cents" standpoint, that's the best deal without question. It takes a little extra work, though. A few extra dials, a few more conversations, a few more "no's", sometimes some HARD "no's".LOL. Let's put it this way, the A Leads I buy are my reward to myself. It's just nice to be able to call someone who just filled that form out a couple of days ago and to not have to maneuver quite as much. Helps you keep your sanity to get to hit a "slow pitch" here and there. Makes the other calls easier. I learned a long time ago that you have to build in little rewards for yourself, try to keep it fun, try to keep it interesting, etc. It's just hard to run the motor at 9 thousand RPM's solid, if you know what I mean. That's the recipe for burnout!

Also from the other post, that's correct, that's the final number I actually close. I buy 4 leads, have 4 leads in front of me, 1 I never reach, 1 tells me to buzz off, 1 gives me the run-around and I give chase and 1 I close and usually it's right there on the first call or, at worst, a hop over day follow up :)

Hey, when is the best time you have found to make calls?

You guys is just all too funny, I tell ya. Happy Friday to everyone :) When you're calling on the A Leads, you have to kill on those. They ain't cheap, but again you certainly get what you pay for. I call like hell on those and you just can't afford to sell anything less than 1 in 3. I am able to do that consistently and then I just automatically have my own little personal recycle system where I circle back on anyone I didn't reach initially, or was a real "shopper", and I see if I can firm up that ratio for myself even that much better. It works, though. And, it's still afternoon and evening work mostly. What's really nice however is I'm mountain time. What I've always liked about LifeTel and working just on the phone is I can call anywhere I'm licensed and I'm calling almost entirely east coast really milking that 2 hour time difference and I'm done earlier every day.

" I applaud you though for prospecting at either 12:30am or 9:30 at night, depending on your particular coast. That's also my point. More salespeople, our brother and sister insurance agents, should share and my and your work ethic. We'd all make a lot more money. "

Thanks Mikeyv7, im getting my LLC contracted and working with Jim, im currently at Bankers pounding year old leads and getting results so I cant wait for B leads and even A. The 300 calls a day and the daily prospecting has so many of us in the office just burnt to a crisp. Guys are sent to the ra ra ralleys and come back fired up but it doesnt last long. Ive put almost 2k miles on my truck, spent $200 in fuel and been paid 54 bucks after my 7% to the house for leads and 10% to my charge back account and oh yeah my 26 bucks for E and O. At least if I put the effort in with lifetel the working from home and the 95% split will at least increase my ROI in myself and my time. Looking forward to getting my first set of leads..

" I applaud you though for prospecting at either 12:30am or 9:30 at night, depending on your particular coast. That's also my point. More salespeople, our brother and sister insurance agents, should share and my and your work ethic. We'd all make a lot more money. "

Thanks Mikeyv7, im getting my LLC contracted and working with Jim, im currently at Bankers pounding year old leads and getting results so I cant wait for B leads and even A. The 300 calls a day and the daily prospecting has so many of us in the office just burnt to a crisp. Guys are sent to the ra ra ralleys and come back fired up but it doesnt last long. Ive put almost 2k miles on my truck, spent $200 in fuel and been paid 54 bucks after my 7% to the house for leads and 10% to my charge back account and oh yeah my 26 bucks for E and O. At least if I put the effort in with lifetel the working from home and the 95% split will at least increase my ROI in myself and my time. Looking forward to getting my first set of leads..

I sure do know, Redbeard. I'm pretty sure we've all been through it. I did something very similar for years and have certainly paid my dues. That's just another of the sweeter parts of the LifeTel deal is to be off the road finally. Truly, just follow the system, work smart, be realistic with your expectations and the results should be there for you. Good luck :)

Back