Anyone doing seminars at venues ?

So your doing webinars ? Out of 25 that show up how many will you close over the next 5 months ? What’s t 65 inbound ? Your saying only 3-10 show up in person for a t-65 ? How long are your seminars ?

So your doing webinars ? Out of 25 that show up how many will you close over the next 5 months ? What’s t 65 inbound ? Your saying only 3-10 show up in person for a t-65 ? How long are your seminars ?

Yes monthly webinars. 60% of RSVPs show. 70% of those set an appt with me. 50% of those sign up.

T65 inbound is Scott Shaffran’s setup and he’s in this group. https://www.t65inbound.com/

s
eminars Last about 1 hour.

Yes monthly webinars. 60% of RSVPs show. 70% of those set an appt with me. 50% of those sign up.

T65 inbound is Scott Shaffran’s setup and he’s in this group. https://www.t65inbound.com/

s
eminars Last about 1 hour.

I thought it was Scott’s . Seems like a good way to build a high end base over time . I saw a guys interesting birthday card on Facebook . He sends it out about 6 months before there 65 . It’s handwritten and says “ Happy early birthday . Your big day is soon . I know your probably confused about Medicare and all your choices . Let me help . I’m a local agent and would love to go over your options . Please call , text or email me .

I’m now doing webinar $1500, in person seminar $1100, and just signed up with t65 inbound for $1500 month. Keep your fishing holes deep

From some of your other posts, this seems like a big increase in marketing spend for you. Is that right or is my memory off?

From some of your other posts, this seems like a big increase in marketing spend for you. Is that right or is my memory off?

For the last few years, I’ve been spending anywhere from $1500 to $2200.
With Scott’s site, it will eventually get to the $1500 once the mailers start to snowball. So now I’ll lower my webinars to $1k, plus seminars and inbound. Should be around $3500. Gotta spend money to make it.

T65? It’s possible. But he’s probably giving free food and markets big to one big event.
Last Feb I had 3 webinars. 80 rsvp, 56 showed up and that cost $1500. Great numbers.
Today? $1500 gets me 25 rsvp. Things change but in person webinars for most people generate 3-10 per event.
I’m now doing webinar $1500, in person seminar $1100, and just signed up with t65 inbound for $1500 month. Keep your fishing holes deep

Even with your webinars you stay within a certain miles correct. Meaning your webinars are marketed within Florida. Your webinars are not market outside of Florida? I'm asking because I'm guessing that's why your webinar has dropped from 80 to 25

Even with your webinars you stay within a certain miles correct. Meaning your webinars are marketed within Florida. Your webinars are not market outside of Florida? I'm asking because I'm guessing that's why your webinar has dropped from 80 to 25

Yes, within FL and only a certain area. I can expand but I would need to double my cost for each area. You can’t just add areas to market without adding more money. I don’t want to put my eggs in one basket.

For the last few years, I’ve been spending anywhere from $1500 to $2200.
With Scott’s site, it will eventually get to the $1500 once the mailers start to snowball. So now I’ll lower my webinars to $1k, plus seminars and inbound. Should be around $3500. Gotta spend money to make it.

Don doesn't spend money...you must be doing something wrong..(yes, I'm being facetious).

I did educational Medicare seminars for the local hospital every month for 7-years. They would do the mailers and fill the auditorium and I would speak. No meals. No give always.
That is the first place I would check. They have a community outreach person that needs to book things like that. But you have to do it as a service. No sales pitch at all. I didn’t even pass out business cards unless people asked for one.

How successful was this for you? Did you get an average amount of clients by conducting these free educational events? Would you recommend everyone to do this?

Back