Anyone Familiar W/Symmetry Financial Group?

imho, starting a new agent at only 60% commission (when street level is far greater than that), selling him old leads that have previously been worked countless times AND convincing him to recruit (almost immediately), so he becomes financially liable if/when that recruit fails out of the business, is only a win-win business model for those toward the top of the pyramid.

ETA: Have you seen your recruiter's (or any of his/her upline's) 1099s for 2016 (while with SFG)? I ask because just like N.A.A., SFG recognizes submitted APV on their leaderboards, not issued/paid and there can be a HUGE difference between the two.

Deadlily and others since this posting...thank you for opening my eyes about the sym imo . wow. Street value is paid higher than the 60% initial contract level. Which makes me wonder where does that money go? WHERE do the residuals go on WL, IUL products and others? HMMMM. My passion is there helping others. My drive is there. But there are other imos that have better structure, and I'm finding out now...before it is too late.

Thank you

Deadlily and others since this posting...thank you for opening my eyes about the sym imo . wow. Street value is paid higher than the 60% initial contract level. Which makes me wonder where does that money go? WHERE do the residuals go on WL, IUL products and others? HMMMM. My passion is there helping others. My drive is there. But there are other imos that have better structure, and I'm finding out now...before it is too late.

Thank you

The majority of that money goes to the Three Musketeers (Ellison, Watkins, Pope) and their chronies, L. Watkins, E. Pritchett, M. Wayland, etc. They protect themselves from the financial liability of chargebacks by having deep layers of downlines and selling "the dream" to unsuspecting newbies through Craigslist, Monster, etc.

It's the (almost) perfect multi-level marketing scheme, because the individuals they prey on (i.e. recruit) have little to no knowledge of how much the life insurance industry actually pays agents for production.

I wish you luck in finding a good IMO.

ETA:. If your upline trained you that you should claim you are a Broker or a Financial Advisor, etc. or they trained you to always check NO that you are not replacing a current policy, I recommend you independently confirm that those things are compliant with the DOI in Indiana.

Last edited:

Thank you

The remaining 50-55% is paid out to the upline. All the teams have at least one person at 110% so this is almost all being paid out to other agents,not the owners.

The remaining 50-55% is paid out to the upline. All the teams have at least one person at 110% so this is almost all being paid out to other agents,not the owners.

Unless the contract levels have recently changed, the 110% contract level is awarded to those who are Executive Vice Presidents. Are you aware of how many individuals in SFG's multi-level hierarchy are EVPs?

More importantly, 110%+ is the starting commisssion level offered to most new agents without proof of production. 110% is not the commission an IMO receives.

Last edited:
Unless the contract levels have recently changed, the 110% contract level is awarded to those who are Executive Vice Preseidents. Are you aware of how many individuals in SFG's multi-level hierarchy are EVPs?

More importantly, 110%+ is the starting commisssion level offered to most new agents without proof of production. 110% is not the commission an IMO receives.

There are a few at 110%. I'm not sure how many. Maybe 10 to 20? It takes a minimum of 23 months to achieve but when you do you also start receiving profit sharing monthly.

I'm not sure how much override the imo gets but I'm sure they are making something since they're in business. There has to be a tradeoff somewhere. You can't collect overrides on dozens of agents and get 130%+ on your own pen without opening your own agency with all that that entails. SFG allows anyone to enjoy the benefits of agency ownership without the difficulty of agency ownership. It's not for everyone, but you can certainly do very well for yourself with it.

There are a few at 110%. I'm not sure how many. Maybe 10 to 20? It takes a minimum of 23 months to achieve but when you do you also start receiving profit sharing monthly.

...CUT...

My understanding is that there are two EVPs. One was just promoted last Oct. and the other one last Nov.

----------

...CUT...

You can't collect overrides on dozens of agents and get 130%+ on your own pen without opening your own agency with all that that entails.

May I ask "what all that entails"? I ask, because the only two things I can think of that SFG may offer an agency builder that a more conventional IMO may not are the weekly phone calls and scrubbing applications. I am obviously overlooking something.

Last edited:
Do agents there pay for leads direct to SFG or is it deducted from future commissions? Anyone know, just wondering?

My understanding is the agent pays direct:

IMG_0085_zpsbcncwmim.jpeg

IMG_0086_zpsoynqnalw.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back