• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Anyone Familiar with Superior Access

I'm going to stand by my original post and agree with RBA. This guy joined to do damage control. I used them about 5 months ago. And stopped paying because they were way to slow for me to close deals (auto). If you don't get the quote in by like 1 or 2 you just have to wait till the next day (because of time zones?). Ya its under 24 hours but seriously there is no way to write auto successfully with them.

Raph -- Thank you for the Endorsement, Anyone who has experience dealing with MGA's or Cluster's knows that 24 hours is an acceptable turn around time. Unless of course you go to other unnamed companies and pay them 10k to set up and sign for the next 10 years. I will gladly show you production reports of agents who consistently write $50k to a $100k monthly ... I'm not sure when damage control became a bad idea ? I will back up what I say though..

Raph -- Thank you for the Endorsement, Anyone who has experience dealing with MGA's or Cluster's knows that 24 hours is an acceptable turn around time. Unless of course you go to other unnamed companies and pay them 10k to set up and sign for the next 10 years. I will gladly show you production reports of agents who consistently write $50k to a $100k monthly ... I'm not sure when damage control became a bad idea ? I will back up what I say though..

In what world did Ralph offer you an endorsement? Also, how in the world is 24 hours acceptable for a run of the mill auto quote?

Let me get this straight. Raph, you are attacking mobrien, for answering complaints. I thought that is what the forum is all about. It seems a lot of you think this forum is to practice you comedy routine,

In what world did Ralph offer you an endorsement? Also, how in the world is 24 hours acceptable for a run of the mill auto quote?

Vol- Working with an MGA or Insurance wholesaler is completely different than holding a direct appointment with a carrier. I know you can probably run a quote and bind coverage in 5 minutes from start to finish. At least I know I did, thousands of times. On the other hand when you work with a broker or MGA 24 hours is absolutely an acceptable turn time. I am not claiming that we are right for everyone but for a person or agency either new to insurance who would in no other way be able to have acces to the markets we offer and commissions we pay we are an excellent soultion. Someone who sells non standard auto in a retail shop may not benefit from us as much. Although if they set proper expectations with clients they can. We allow a brand new agent access to hard to obtain markets , We even promote the Agent leverageing theor book with us to obtain those direct appointments. And they take their book by BOR when they go. Where else can you get access to all of these carriers with 0.0 committment , you own the book, you get 90 % carrier commission, can be writing with all of these markets by the end of the day and we only charge 1 cent to start and $65.00 or $110.00 monthly.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Vol- Working with an MGA or Insurance wholesaler is completely different than holding a direct appointment with a carrier. I know you can probably run a quote and bind coverage in 5 minutes from start to finish. At least I know I did, thousands of times. On the other hand when you work with a broker or MGA 24 hours is absolutely an acceptable turn time. I am not claiming that we are right for everyone but for a person or agency either new to insurance who would in no other way be able to have acces to the markets we offer and commissions we pay we are an excellent soultion. Someone who sells non standard auto in a retail shop may not benefit from us as much. Although if they set proper expectations with clients they can. We allow a brand new agent access to hard to obtain markets , We even promote the Agent leverageing theor book with us to obtain those direct appointments. And they take their book by BOR when they go. Where else can you get access to all of these carriers with 0.0 committment , you own the book, you get 90 % carrier commission, can be writing with all of these markets by the end of the day and we only charge 1 cent to start and $65.00 or $110.00 monthly.

Oh and by the way Vol's wear the wrong color orange !! HOOK EM !

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. Raph, you are attacking mobrien, for answering complaints. I thought that is what the forum is all about. It seems a lot of you think this forum is to practice you comedy routine,

When did I attack him for damage control? I just stated that's what his account appears to be for since all his posts are about or related to SA relax.

Isn't life grand? I love my job! It is so exciting getting up at the crack of dawn for this!:D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This thing tracks closer than the 'reds'! Sheesh!

Last edited:
Boyd - You still looking for markets ? You really should check us out.. We believe in what we have changed so far.. Youre in Texas right ? Allot of our top producers are Texas Agents.. Actually last month "THE" top producer..

Superior doesnt have regionally competitive carriers that are state specific. Agent beware. Not all the national carriers they have will keep you competitive. Superior is ok but they have some work to do when it comes to getting strong regional p and c companies. Until they get those companies Siaa has better companies and more even though Siaas contract stinks.

Last edited:
Back