Anyone Heard of Hyperlink Insurance Solutions?

Hyperlink called me a couple of weeks ago and left me a very irritating sales pitch in a voicemail (for the record, nothing makes me want to call someone back less than when they try to sell me something before even talking to me). That's all I know about them, but it was an abysmal first impression.

Well thank you for the kind words that it is assumed I am in marketing for Hyperlink, but nothing could be farther from the truth. I am truly an insurance agent who has formed an agency with a partner and we have linked with Hyperlink to help us with marketing. As for our web address being similar, that is because we go through their web masters for our site - so that would make sense. I am finding in this business that many people are simply not interested in stopping by an agent's office if they are leading busy lifestyles. Therefore, since so many companies such as e-insurance are online, there must be a good reason for it. We decided that we needed a way to offer an office for people to come into as well as an online presence for those searching for quotes. Sounds like some of you would be skeptical of your own shadow, but realize just because something is new and different does not make it invalid or not worthwhile. If you don't want to try it - fine - no one is saying you should. The only reason I joined this forum is because I googled Hyperlink and saw the post. I felt like giving an opinion from someone who has used this company and found it to be a help would be warranted. You don't want my opinion then don't read it, but don't criticize what you know NOTHING about!

If you do want to know more, don't hesitate to contact me. I have been very open in my profile because I have nothing to hide here.

Last edited:
We might be a bit less skeptical if not for the fact that Gina Pina (or whatever) has been spamming this site for a few weeks with her Hlink stuff.

.......Soooooo you just started on this forum and the first thing you do is make a pitch for a marketing Co? You got to admit is doesn't make sense....

like I said earlier jhenderson, I was googling hyperlink and saw the post asking a question. I had an answer. As for my marketing skills...well I am in sales so guess when I believe in something the salesmanship comes through. I don't have any idea about anyone else hyping up hyperlink. I honestly have not searched this site further than this discussion because I for one have business to be written and don't have time to worry about endless chatter that goes nowhere. I like hyperlink because they have helped my business in ways that would have taken me a lot of time and effort to do. I prefer the sales end and I can focus on that rather than the day to day marketing...take it or leave it folks...no one is forcing you to do anything you don't want to do here. BUT if I can help someone grow a business I will let them know what worked for me. Guess I have been in management too long not to care about other succeeding in business.

like I said earlier jhenderson, I was googling hyperlink and saw the post asking a question. I had an answer.

You just happened to be googling Hlink from the same IP address that someone else was using to post about them as well? We may be insurance agents, but we're not that dumb. If you wish for us to suspend disbelief, please add to the forum on non-hlink related info. Maybe in a couple months we'll listen to you again. :nah:

Back