Anyone Know Online Life Insurance Comparative Rater

Yall are both really great friends.

no really........its a good deal for him.........
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
#1 - Does anyone know of a company that offers an online comparative rater that offers term life insurance that also handles all of the back end part of the sales process in exchange for a percent of commission./
30% or $350 a month to work your leads and set you up....you can put my quote engine url on your page and when they enter all info forward the lead to you and call them and I will qualify all leads and set you up......... just tell me what states your coming in on......

Last edited:
Thanks guys, the standard I have found in the industry is a 70/30 split.

I was just wondering if anyone has found a brokerage / system that has a better conversion for the leads that are generated from organic SEO via a form and other means. Didn't mean to generate all the sarcasm. :)

Maybe I'm mistaken, but in my opinion, generating the sale is the most difficult part. The people are already sold. They already gave the b-day, dob, and said they want the life insurance policy, clicked the button to buy. I do know there is some $$$ put behind generating the traffic to the site this way.

Thanks anyways.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but in my opinion, generating the sale is the most difficult part. The people are already sold. They already gave the b-day, dob, and said they want the life insurance policy, clicked the button to buy. I do know there is some $$$ put behind generating the traffic to the site this way.

Thanks anyways.

So you really think everyone requesting a quote for life insurance buys?

Let me point out, that you can add the Compulife quoting system, to your website, for FREE for 4 months. Here's the details:

Compulife - 4 Months Free

Here's what the web quoting page looks like:

www.termsampler.com

Here are the options:

Life Insurance Quotes

After 4 months, the total cost for the basic quote system for your web site is $298 per year. But you are under NO OBLIGATION to buy anything at the end of 4 months.

So the easy way to find out if it works, is to try it and find out.

Let me point out, that you can add the Compulife quoting system, to your website, for FREE for 4 months. Here's the details:

Compulife - 4 Months Free

Here's what the web quoting page looks like:

www.termsampler.com

Here are the options:

Life Insurance Quotes

After 4 months, the total cost for the basic quote system for your web site is $298 per year. But you are under NO OBLIGATION to buy anything at the end of 4 months.

So the easy way to find out if it works, is to try it and find out.

When are you going to beautify it? great software for an agent, not very pretty for a client..

If some design work went into it, I would assume more agents would put it up on their sites vs. a simple contact form. Simply put, it is not very pleasing to the eyes. soften it up a bit...most websites are not gray and blue with sharp corners.. Just a bit of constructive criticism--which I hope you would take as such. Again, great software for agents..

If some design work went into it, I would assume more agents would put it up on their sites vs. a simple contact form. Simply put, it is not very pleasing to the eyes. soften it up a bit...most websites are not gray and blue with sharp corners.. Just a bit of constructive criticism--which I hope you would take as such. Again, great software for agents..

it works for me....people use it.....I get the email and then I call....pretty simple system .....I have it embedded on every page on my web site.... no matter were they land it is in their face and they do not have to click another link to get it......its like the banjo minnow....if people are trully looking for rates it is in their face.....because that is what we are doing is fishing for leads......

Last edited by a moderator:
Back