Anyone Out There Over 60 and Selling MA Plans?

This question is a big reason why I'm also building with Pre-Paid Legal. The business can be willed to whomever and it just keeps on moving. In most instances where licensing is required it's mainly just a fee.

Who says the carrier has to be informed? I told my wife that in the event of my death do NOT contact the carriers...let them direct deposit into my account and simply withdraw the money.

Everyone tells me that you must be annually certified to continue to receive renewals. How's a corpse going to re-certify?

I agree with greensky want be around as we know it 3 years from now. how bout them BRAVES

They will re-certify the same way I have watched my old office get most of its new agents certified to sell MA's, on the computer, a senior agent or manager sits with them and feeds them the answers. I am proud to say I never did it this way and never assisted anyone. I am sure other offices probably do it this way too. One of the reasons I left.

They will re-certify the same way I have watched my old office get most of its new agents certified to sell MA's, on the computer, a senior agent or manager sits with them and feeds them the answers. I am proud to say I never did it this way and never assisted anyone. I am sure other offices probably do it this way too. One of the reasons I left.

that would work with some of them, but some require a face-to-face certification.

Tell her to give my son a call. He just passed his certification to be a trainer.

This will be my wife's ad on Match.com

"Widowed, son in boarding school, just received large insurance check, seeking gym instructor."

Back