Anyone Willing to Share a Good Cold Calling Opening Statement

When I first began in industry, I struggled with same thing. Trying to figure out the exact scripting, leads, etc. Seems a big waste of time, but if you would like some help I would recommend a company called NOWManagement (spam removed). I use them for all my scripting, lead generation and apt setting. They supply quality apts that pre qualified, warmed up and confirmed. All you have to do is show up to the apts. The nice thing about them is you ONLY pay for the apts you see and present to. I have used many other lead companies in the past and they charge you for any lead the send over and 90% were old, wrong #'s, etc. Give them a call, I think you will like what you see. Lemme know how it goes.

Tony

Hmm.... I have a feeling that you work for this company.

1st Post and you come on here to brag about this company.

We see this all the time and we know whats up.

I believe Frank's advice is be very well put. If you state allows it, why cold call? Just go direct, with a stack of 50 cards with names. Say along the approach above, and mention do they understand what the current government burial amount is.

If that one is not good, simply drive a block away, and start over. Put the power in your hands.

Those people get hammered with FE/Medicare supp mail

Use it to your advantage

"Hi Mrs Kadillahoppa, My name is_____ and I'm a local field underwriter for ____________ and I'm calling about the card we sent you in regards to Final Expense, did you get a chance to mail it back to us?"

"Final Expense card? I dont remember getting...."

You're gonna get that...

Say,.... "I understand Mrs K, I get alot of mail to and sometimes I over look my mail too. We sent it to you a couple weeks back and I'm calling to follow up and give you your free quotes- do you have 5 minutes?"

I dont cold call- you'll have to make adjustments as you go to find out what works... But If I did cold call, it'd be something like that

Was Mrs. Kadillahoppa a previous client? or did you just make the name up. I have on my wall lead cards of the most interesting names and this one belongs up there too...lol...sorry if its your last name, its just unique!

GVI...all good advice. Use what already what works... those commercials on TV were written and reviewed by countless professionals hitting points of interest. Start with a good script and tweak it and make it your own, but most importantly track which scripts you're using so you know what is and is not working... not enough agents do this. Then it's all trial and error like previously mentioned.

Back