Appointment Setting Using Mailers

I dont get 70 percent to answer the phone

I was out door knocking because of not catching a whole block of stuff home. First door I knock on, they told me they thought someone was going to call them. I told them that's what I was trying to do for the last 3 weeks. Then they admitted, "We never answer the phone unless we know who it is. Then they invite me in and wrote 2 apps-- him and her.

I've said it before, "I'm all ears if someone can show me how to get my phone percentage up."

I was out door knocking because of not catching a whole block of stuff home. First door I knock on, they told me they thought someone was going to call them. I told them that's what I was trying to do for the last 3 weeks. Then they admitted, "We never answer the phone unless we know who it is. Then they invite me in and wrote 2 apps-- him and her.

I've said it before, "I'm all ears if someone can show me how to get my phone percentage up."

I say the same thing even if I didn't call 'my apt setter must not have been able to reach you', most responses are about the same, 'oh we don't answer the phone'...

All ears doesn't sound as trainable and motivated to learn as all cash.

You have to be all ears before you are all cash. You have to use your ears to be trained, and then you are all cash.

Specifically, I do not make appointments with 70% of my leads. Does it mean I'm not making any sales? No! I would just like to learn how to make more appointments on the phone because my average is not 70%.

Analogy: Derek Jeter, in August of this past year, was still practicing and honing his skills as a hitter. He had over 3,000 hits lifetime. He was also 1 1/2 months away from retirement. He was still refining his skills. He wanted to get better.
I've been in sales longer than many people in this forum have been alive. Until the day I retire, I will be looking for way to refine my shills.

You have to be all ears before you are all cash. You have to use your ears to be trained, and then you are all cash.

Specifically, I do not make appointments with 70% of my leads. Does it mean I'm not making any sales? No! I would just like to learn how to make more appointments on the phone because my average is not 70%.

Analogy: Derek Jeter, in August of this past year, was still practicing and honing his skills as a hitter. He had over 3,000 hits lifetime. He was also 1 1/2 months away from retirement. He was still refining his skills. He wanted to get better.
I've been in sales longer than many people in this forum have been alive. Until the day I retire, I will be looking for way to refine my shills.

Was that a typo........or have you been shilling for OLA? LOL

Was that a typo........or have you been shilling for OLA? LOL

Oops, maybe that is my problem. I've been getting shills, but I need skills. That gives me shrills which gives me no thrills.
I don't mean to be a pill, but I won't send you a bill for a mil for this thrill.
So Un-"til" next time.

Back