• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Are Daviso's Leads Worth It?

When you got the first batch of leads did you call or email them and stop the campaign, till it was figured out?

I did contact them, and told them - ditto - I signed his contract that no refunds or exchanges...lost money but gain much...part of doing business...

So his office is filled with Americans who speak English as their second language? I get the audio recordings and all them have that Indian English Accent...if he does have Americans calling is for his own agents

When I was buying his leads about a year and a half ago, they were American Females that did the calling. The quality was as good as it gets with TM leads. I guess things can change.

Why did you stop using them?

After beating up my areas for a while, it got pretty difficult to get them in at a rate that worked for me. Now there are a lot of options and I find it better to pay $7.50 for a cheap avatar lead than to pay $20 for a Solid TM lead.

Just because the TM lead is solid, doesn't mean it will be a sale.

When I was buying his leads about a year and a half ago, they were American Females that did the calling. The quality was as good as it gets with TM leads. I guess things can change.

I too had this experience when I bought some like a year ago. It would seem they have changed since then. I had good results with them and I do telesales.

After beating up my areas for a while, it got pretty difficult to get them in at a rate that worked for me. Now there are a lot of options and I find it better to pay $7.50 for a cheap avatar lead than to pay $20 for a Solid TM lead.

Just because the TM lead is solid, doesn't mean it will be a sale.

Daviso is going to start doing AVATAR, but the call is simply saying if an agent can call back with more information.... - what vendor do you go through the Avatars?

Daviso is going to start doing AVATAR, but the call is simply saying if an agent can call back with more information.... - what vendor do you go through the Avatars?

Well, since Brad/360FG released his, I have been using them. $7.50 is as good as it gets and I know that there are NO other agents ordering them in my counties.

If you're not a contracted 360 agent, they are $10 but he will be running Spurcity's order first, then Mine, then everyone elses lol

Well, since Brad/360FG released his, I have been using them. $7.50 is as good as it gets and I know that there are NO other agents ordering them in my counties.

If you're not a contracted 360 agent, they are $10 but he will be running Spurcity's order first, then Mine, then everyone elses lol

Is brad alive???

He is hard to get ahold of these days.

Just curious

Back