Are GameTime Leads worth it?

HI Matthew -

I'm new too. I also went down a couple of rabbit holes with leads from various sources...no luck. But last week I bought Gametime leads, and it was a whole different outcome. First, they came so much faster than I expected - maybe too fast. I had leads starting within 2 days. You get them real time, so if you can call them immediately, they are usually still on their computer...easy to connect. I bought 30 leads and he sent me like 40 or so(well over what i paid for). I am new - I have plenty of time to stay on top of leads, so i called them back within an hour or two or the next morning for the ones that came in overnight.

I'm still super inefficient and not great at doing a one call quote and close, but round numbers, of my 40 ish leads from last week, I have done quotes for 7 and will likely write business with 4-5 of those. And I'm sure I'll get more out of those leads too when I continue to work the ones I haven't connected with yet. That's not great I know, but I'm new, and I'll get those numbers up when I stop shooting myself in the foot on what to quote.

Bottomline, the Gametime leads came fast and were what he promised.I just wish they did Med Sups.I already asked the guy at Gametime if that's on his agenda, but I think he's doing well enough with life/FE, that he's happy.

Hope that helps. Reachout if you want to discuss further.

I've used Gametime and LeadGuru. I had more success with Gametime Leads. I have heard that Happy Agent Leads are good as well. I began generating my own using Facebook which actually works out better for me. If anyone needs help, I'm willing to help you generate your own at no cost. I have a video that I put together that gives step by step instructions that you could use from start to finish if anyone is interested.

If anyone needs help, I'm willing to help you generate your own at no cost. I have a video that I put together that gives step by step instructions that you could use from start to finish if anyone is interested.

@WinoBlues would say that's a "leave a penny" post right there, and @DHK would no doubt agree. Good on you for making such a generous offer here on the forums.

Hi Duane,
I found your post was very helpful for new beginners in insurance career.
I am too new to this and as an independent agent, wanted to find how to generate leads and then how to set up an appointments with them to close the deal.
Experts help would be appreciated.
Can you please guide me on how can I take steps forward to get successful in this career.
Thanks in advance!!

The best fresh Digital leads out there are from TTC for sure! Their set up there and how they run ads is spot on. People know what you're talking about when you call/knock.

Back