Are We Letting Our Politics Cloud Our Judgement?

What are you referring to? That I know it will bomb? I guess I didn't say that it was absolutely certain. If you have another take, why not share? Do you think it's going to be a success? Do you think it will survive after the 2016 election?

It's going to implode but when we go to single payer I'm not convinced that there will be supplements.

Rick

Actually, the more I read about how the Exchanges are being implemented in other states, the more I'm looking forward to earning an income from advising and signing people up. Even if the commissions are only 5%, the opportunity for ancillary sales are staggering.

Right now, I have to call several hours every Monday just to get 2 or 3 face-to-face appointments with new prospects for that week. (It didn't use to be this hard...but that's a subject for the other forum.)

The opportunity to help people obtain subsidized and non-subsidized health plans in this brand new environment is pretty exciting in comparison to how things are (not) going now.

Sure, the ACA may "blow up" in the next couple of years, due to new politicians, public backlash, or just going broke, but think of all the new Life, Critical Illness, Disability and Injury plans we can write! Those will be in-force (and providing income) for many years.
-ac

The federal govt proved they could not afford PCIP. Obamacrap subsidies will be even greater.

Where is that money coming from?

MFA (Medicare for all) price tag even greater than Obamacrap and subsidies. And one other thing.

With MFA we have no need for HIX, the expansive platform for crosschecks, IRS involvement to verify you have a plan with the Obamacrap seal of approval . . .

Most of the claims for these adult children are maternity or A/D rehab.

You must be paying attention. That's about all I see with the children staying on the parents plan. Had this conversation with a client the other day regarding Drug counseling for Child. The one before that was daughter having a baby, but wanted to know how soon she could get off plan after baby was born and get her own coverage.

You must be paying attention. That's about all I see with the children staying on the parents plan. Had this conversation with a client the other day regarding Drug counseling for Child. The one before that was daughter having a baby, but wanted to know how soon she could get off plan after baby was born and get her own coverage.

I took a gamble and spent some money with an internet lead program earlier this year and 100% of the health leads I have received are for people between the ages of 20 and 22. I have yet to receive a lead for any other age. Before I shopped leads, I never would have thought that I would be seeing this age bracket due to ACA.

Back