• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

As Private Gomer Pyle said "Surprise, Surprise, Surprise Sgt Carter.."

I am not going to certify with any plan, well except UHC. I sell MS and help with PDP for free. Last year my SS renewals were hardly nothing and I didn't even try to find out why. Would have had to stay on the phone for hours trying to find the right person to talk to.

I have the $8.40 SS. It is going to $14+ but Wellcare has a new $0 premium in 2024 that has better coverage for me. I bet all of my SS people will want me to shop for them. I will spend a lot of time and make nothing.

Wellcare pays. Why couldn’t you switch your SS to WellCare PDPs? 4 of the 5 that I’ve priced so far are better off with the 50 cent plan.

Those dirty rotten filthy billionaires just don’t want to pay for all our free stuff we could get. They are greedy, greedy, greedy! Too busy buying up all the land in Hawaii I guess.

Nothing that the working class gets is free. The middle class pays a far greater percent of their income in taxes than the billionaire class pays. Let's not forget that Elon Musk is a billionaire only because of the massive subsidies Tesla and Solar City received during their formative "always on the cusp of bankruptcy" years.

Even Warren Buffet, a real man's billionaire, has publicly stated the fundamental unfairness of it all.

The middle class would be far better off if more of their tax dollars paid for health care and less was spent making millionaire and billionaire defense contractors.

Nothing that the working class gets is free. The middle class pays a far greater percent of their income in taxes than the billionaire class pays. Let's not forget that Elon Musk is a billionaire only because of the massive subsidies Tesla and Solar City received during their formative "always on the cusp of bankruptcy" years.

Even Warren Buffet, a real man's billionaire, has publicly stated the fundamental unfairness of it all.

The middle class would be far better off if more of their tax dollars paid for health care and less was spent making millionaire and billionaire defense contractors.
Are you telling me that when politicians want to pass something dumb and expensive they just say “And we are going to make the Billionaires pay for it” they are just lying and really we are all going to be the ones paying for it? Are you really trying to tell me the politicians are really greedy, dirty scumbags that say one thing and do another?

Well I’m going to need a minute to process this. This changes everything.

Are you telling me that when politicians want to pass something dumb and expensive they just say “And we are going to make the Billionaires pay for it” they are just lying and really we are all going to be the ones paying for it? Are you really trying to tell me the politicians are really greedy, dirty scumbags that say one thing and do another?

Well I’m going to need a minute to process this. This changes everything.

You're locked in a room with Adolf Hiltler, Jeffrey Dalmer, and a Politician. You're given a revolver with 2 bullets. What action best protects mankind?

Shoot the Politician twice.

Tongue firmly planted in cheek. Satire folks.............

You're locked in a room with Adolf Hiltler, Jeffrey Dalmer, and a Politician. You're given a revolver with 2 bullets. What action best protects mankind?

Shoot the Politician twice.

Tongue firmly planted in cheek. Satire folks.............

Adolf Hitler was a politician... so which one do.you shoot twice?

Back