Attention New Agents: Write a Business Plan

I am glad you know my personal financial situation.

I agree Josh is wise but if you notice he is advising a person to have a business plan also. But of course you know better than anyone. Don't have a business plan, wander around in the dark with those shades on and you will do better than anyone on the forum. You probably will out achieve Shannon within a month or two and be ready to set yourself up as an IMO. That's where the real money is.

BTW, if you are confused as to what a strategy is, notice the definition #2. It is nothing more than a PLAN..

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/strategy

Mah, There have been a lot of people who have tried to help you. But as has been said on the forum time and time again by many different people, there is one thing can't be fixed and sadly you seem to have it.

Wish you the best.

I got Shannon on speed dial...I dont need anyone else's advice! I only emulate the successful! Yes I will run my own IMO soon! Take ur own advice. I'm not a follower I am a LEADER! And if I follow it better be someone who is on TOP of their game! Ya hear me! Glad we had this talk buddy.

I got Shannon on speed dial...I dont need anyone else's advice! I only emulate the successful! Yes I will run my own IMO soon! Take ur own advice. I'm not a follower I am a LEADER! And if I follow it better be someone who is on TOP of their game! Ya hear me! Glad we had this talk buddy.

If you had to guess on a time frame, when would think this will happen?

Latest posts

Back