Attention New Agents: Write a Business Plan

I got Shannon on speed dial...I dont need anyone else's advice! I only emulate the successful! Yes I will run my own IMO soon! Take ur own advice. I'm not a follower I am a LEADER! And if I follow it better be someone who is on TOP of their game! Ya hear me! Glad we had this talk buddy.

What have you ever led? You will run your own IMO? Thought you said you would never leave Merrill? When I was your age, I was a leading manger with one of the largest companies in the country. I have been among the leaders of several companies over the years as a producer and as an MGA. You have accomplished what in the business? Passed yor test? WOW! Gone three months without a single sale? Wonderful! Not everyone can equal that great achievement! If you ever accomplish anything that justifies all the BS you spew, let me know. You have proven over an over, you suffer from the one thing that cannot be fixed.

Last edited:
She got a third recruiter to contact her. I assume one that could read all her post. Is there a "fog a mirror" app?

QUOTE=rousemark;690616]What have you ever led? You will run your own IMO? Thought you said you would never leave Merrill? When I was your age, I was a leading manger with one of the largest companies in the country. I have been among the leaders of several companies over the years as a producer and as an MGA. You have accomplished what in the business? Passed yor test? WOW! Gone three months without a single sale? Wonderful! Not everyone can equal that great achievement! If you ever accomplish anything that justifies all the BS you spew, let me know. You have proven over an over, you suffer from the one thing that cannot be fixed.[/QUOTE]

Mah will be out of the business in 6 months....Im taking wagers, so contact to get your wager in

I'm rich...I never fail!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
She got a third recruiter to contact her. I assume one that could read all her post. Is there a "fog a mirror" app?

QUOTE=rousemark;690616]What have you ever led? You will run your own ?IMO? Thought you said you would never leave Merrill? When I? was your age, I was a leading manger with one of the largest companies in the country. ?I have been among the leaders of several companies over the years as a producer and as an MGA. You have accomplished what in the business? Passed yor test? WOW! Gone three months without a single sale? Wonderful! Not everyone can equal that great achievement! If you ever accomplish anything that justifies all the BS you spew, let me know. You have proven over an over, you suffer from the one thing that cannot be fixed.
[/QUOTE]

N million others line up...but Merrill sounds pretty good.

Last edited:
Great advice to develop a business plan. I worked with the Wharton School of business in my area. You may be near a SBDC center. I would get involved and work with the smart folks there to help you with your plan. It works and holds you accountable!

I'm rich...I never fail!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

N million others line up...but Merrill sounds pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Mah, you don't have a dollar to your name. You will fail because you think it's a get quick rich business. It isn't. You have already lost

Great advice to develop a business plan. I worked with the Wharton School of business in my area. You may be near a SBDC center. I would get involved and work with the smart folks there to help you with your plan. It works and holds you accountable!

What would a bunch of MBAs and DBAs at Wharton School of Business know? :1cute:

Mah, you don't have a dollar to your name. You will fail because you think it's a get quick rich business. It isn't. You have already lost

Correction! Overnight get rich quick.:D[/QUOTE]

Why is everyone feeding the troll? This is like going to a zoo and watching people feed the monkeys while it growls and talk back. Fun, but a waste of time. :goofy:

I think Mah has "left the building". She hasn't posted since June 1st. She's likely moved on to greener pastures....or any pasture that better suits her.

Back