B2B Marketing

MHart

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have never done this. How do you guys approach this do you make flyers when you go into businesses and ask for the owners and just give him a flyer or do you try to do a brief presntation if they let you? Was wondering if you guys have samples of your flyers or scripts that you use when going into businesses.

Basically I have only done internet leads with a closing rate of 1 out of 20 so I will be getting go leads now and want to mix in B2B any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. I am willing to put in the work it takes. I figure I sold the harder way first doing internet leads. I have done almost all my sales over the phone very few face to face but I have noticed when I do face to face my closing precentage is a lot higher.

If anyone has some input or help for me I would appreciate.

Background been doing it since february and only been getting 50 leads a month and averaging between 2 to 4 sales a month. So needless to stay I would like to do that a week so that is why I am looking for scripts and flyer suggestions or what to stay to business owners when you walk in.

Thanks.

My flyer. Walk into a business, let the owner know that you're offering quotes on health insurance. Not difficult. For every 2 hours of B to B you should write a deal - so 2 hours a day will be those 5 deals a week you're looking for.

Attachments

• Walk and Talk flyer3.doc
    36 KB · Views: 97
Zero. That's not the goal. It simply generates leads. About two business owners per hour will want a quote when I'm there and I just take down all their info and call 'em when I get back. Then others will call me or request a quote through my website.

If I'm not in the mood to pitch anyone I'll put on my t-shirt and ballcap and simply place flyers in businesses without saying more then "got a flyer for ya."

The question is not about what the return is, the question is how much is the return when you're at home doing nothing. If you go out 2 hours a day every day and it only results in a single deal - that's one more deal you would have had. It only harms you if you would have spent those 2 hours doing other more effective marketing.

So the question is do you sit with your thumb up your a** from say "2pm to 4pm" or do you hand out flyers.

My flyer. Walk into a business, let the owner know that you're offering quotes on health insurance. Not difficult. For every 2 hours of B to B you should write a deal - so 2 hours a day will be those 5 deals a week you're looking for.

John -

I've been meaning to ask you this for a while.... on your flyers, you mention 'no money down'. How is this possible? When I write an app, I collect a months premium. Now, this might not be processed until it is approved, but it is 'money down' in my book, which helps me justify my time.

Or am I missing something?

Dan

No - money down means the premium is collected upfront. No money down means no premium is collected until underwriting is finished and any adverse decision is taken. GR is money down, Assurant, Aetna, Blue Cross, and every other carrier in MD is no money down.

It's also not true that I need any premium info for certain carriers with the app. Assurant can do quarterly billing with no info needed - same with Blue Cross.

To me a client's account should not be drafted until they are approved and accept the decision. I do write GR deals but only for perfectly healthy clients.

Back