• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

BACON IS FOR CLOSERS...

I hit the gym 90 mins a day 6-7 days a week . I also play tennis twice a week . I throw 2 Oikis 15 g of protein in a lunch pale and a salad daily . Also premier protein shakes have 30 g’s of protein . A ton of fruits and veggies a week . The 80/20 plan . 80% good eating and 20% what you want . 3 yrs ago I was out of shape and overweight . It truly changed my life . All the money in the world means nothing if your sick . My cholesterol dropped from 245 to 170 . Once you see results it becomes infectious. It becomes like breathing . Do it for your kids and your wife . Hit the gym at 5:30 am

lso premier protein shakes

I'm not much for the processed foods or drinking my calories, but good on you for making positive healthy changes. Do what you can to make changes you can stick with - for me that is a whole foods "keto" approach. For others it may be high protein/low fat ... if your biomarkers get better and no diabetes, then something good is happening regardless of the approach.

3 yrs ago I was out of shape and overweight .
Hold on there...isn't that when you were break dancing during your FE appointments? It's hard to imagine an out of shape and overweight guy spinning on his head. :skeptical:

It's also hard to imagine that anybody would put their head/hair(if they have any) on the floor of the typical FE house. :confused::twitchy:

Hold on there...isn't that when you were break dancing during your FE appointments? It's hard to imagine an out of shape and overweight guy spinning on his head. :skeptical:

It's also hard to imagine that anybody would put their head/hair(if they have any) on the floor of the typical FE house. :confused::twitchy:

At my age break dancing just means if I try to dance I’ll probably break something!
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I would prefer nothing over cooked turnips... or parsnips.. :no:

Well if there’s nothing better than cooked turnips and parsnips, then that is exactly what I’m having tonight. Because I’m in the mood for something that nothing is better than ... Thanks for the tip, Louis!

Dang it, Louis, you tricked me! I'd rather starve to death than eat turnips or parsnips again.

Nothing better!? Jeesh!

Turnip greens are great .. Cooked Turnips are not fit to eat. I can eat then raw. .I will also pass on that ugly looking smoked turkey.
That's a boiled turkey neck. :confused:

My dad was an Arkansas hillbillie and they ate boiled greens. I remember my grandma boiling okra. YUCK!!! That's some NASTY sh*t. :shocked::swoon:

I've made french fries out of turnips. Not too bad(if you use ketchup. :yes:

That's a boiled turkey neck. :confused:

My dad was an Arkansas hillbillie and they ate boiled greens. I remember my grandma boiling okra. YUCK!!! That's some NASTY sh*t. :shocked::swoon:

I've made french fries out of turnips. Not too bad(if you use ketchup. :yes:
Boiled okra???!!!! That does sound nasty! If God had meant okra to be boiled he wouldn’t have given us deep fryers and peanut oil!

Back