Bankers FE quote

Hey New guy here. Getting back in the business after 13yrs. I'm taking this approach. Could you keep us posted?
I'll do the same in a couple weeks.
BTW this forum is awesome!

can you tell me how you did on these?

I ordered a 2000 piece mailer for Medsupp & FE. Cards should be coming by the end of this wk. Really looking forward to knocking the doors with those cards. I am so much more comfortable at the door than sitting on the phone all day. On the phone, I feel like the appt.s I get are just the people who are not smart enough to get off the phone with a telemarketer. Hope that doesn't sound crass but that's how I feel. At the door, my personality can win them over!! After all, " we'll just have a good conversation, have some fun, and who knows--maybe you'll even make a little money!"

Today was my first day out running the direct mail leads. These were Medsupp focussed leads. I showed up with the card and got into 4 houses and sold one FE for $1700 commission! Good day. I have a feeling that I'm going to be running into alot of Blue Cross medsupps. Poop. In MI they are $214 every 2 months no matter how old. Hard to beat. Thank goodness for FE.

Today was my first day out running the direct mail leads. These were Medsupp focussed leads. I showed up with the card and got into 4 houses and sold one FE for $1700 commission! Good day. I have a feeling that I'm going to be running into alot of Blue Cross medsupps. Poop. In MI they are $214 every 2 months no matter how old. Hard to beat. Thank goodness for FE.

MI is by far one of the hardest senior markets to work in... Seems like you are doing a great job though, Im just south of you in OH and its soooo much easier down here..

Best of Luck

Back