• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Bankers FE quote

Hey New guy here. Getting back in the business after 13yrs. I'm taking this approach. Could you keep us posted?
I'll do the same in a couple weeks.
BTW this forum is awesome!

can you tell me how you did on these?

I ordered a 2000 piece mailer for Medsupp & FE. Cards should be coming by the end of this wk. Really looking forward to knocking the doors with those cards. I am so much more comfortable at the door than sitting on the phone all day. On the phone, I feel like the appt.s I get are just the people who are not smart enough to get off the phone with a telemarketer. Hope that doesn't sound crass but that's how I feel. At the door, my personality can win them over!! After all, " we'll just have a good conversation, have some fun, and who knows--maybe you'll even make a little money!"

Today was my first day out running the direct mail leads. These were Medsupp focussed leads. I showed up with the card and got into 4 houses and sold one FE for $1700 commission! Good day. I have a feeling that I'm going to be running into alot of Blue Cross medsupps. Poop. In MI they are $214 every 2 months no matter how old. Hard to beat. Thank goodness for FE.

Today was my first day out running the direct mail leads. These were Medsupp focussed leads. I showed up with the card and got into 4 houses and sold one FE for $1700 commission! Good day. I have a feeling that I'm going to be running into alot of Blue Cross medsupps. Poop. In MI they are $214 every 2 months no matter how old. Hard to beat. Thank goodness for FE.

MI is by far one of the hardest senior markets to work in... Seems like you are doing a great job though, Im just south of you in OH and its soooo much easier down here..

Best of Luck

Back