Ben Feldman Interview

not as techie as some....how would I download that to listen to it in the car?

I downloaded the "torch" browser. It has built in functionality to download embedded audio like this. Just install it, load the page and then up in right corner you'll see the button to download.

I haven't listened to the Feldman recordings.

I do think that some of Burt Meisel's sayings can work today, with perhaps a bit of tweaking and IF employed in the right context.

Some of those listed such as "Any interview that deals in price and product and not needs, isn’t going anywhere" aren't things you'd say to the prospect anyway. But that saying is as true now as it was then.

Now for some dated info, one could look no further than Combined Insurance training, unless they've totally revamped it. I'd love to hear a recording of that, if it exists. I remember thinking it was dated 15 years ago when I took it as a total greenhorn, and that's not even counting the PMA stuff. It was basically designed to work in high rise office buildings in the early-mid 20th century, combined (no pun intended) with early-mid 20th Century door to door tactics.

"Mr. Jones, you can wait, and I can wait, but Accident and Sickness won't wait, wouldn't you agree? Now, what's your date of birth?"

Last edited:
Back